New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have personally experienced this guy work and also couple of my buddies at NB. He's was the chief painter of Honda Quezon Ave before. He know's his craft well and treat his customers with respect. I personally experienced this when i left my car there overnight for some minor modifications with my coin purse, a couple of 20's, my mp3 player and my HU still intact.

He's family was one of the many that were supposed to be relocated in Bulacan. But he decided to stay here in manila so he can earn a little bit. He stays in a makeshift house right beside Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave. He also do his work there just beside NGQA.

I'm a satisfied customer and i want to share and maybe help the shop of this gifted indicidual. Check out or drop by his place if you are in the area. Actually he will just do the work there on the roadside. if you are looking for a budget paint and body shop with good results guys Mawe is the man. Tell him Zandro the guy with the grean sentra referred you. if you had experienced this guy work or have tried it post it here. Thanks!

Nissan Gilid (Because it's right beside NGQA )
    Mang Mawe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know that place. There's another auto paint shop there dati. Don't know if it's still there.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think that's Yours Motors doc. They are still there just further down the road. No experience with them though.

OT: By the way thanks for recommending Jorge rad shop and master electrician Jameson doc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    could you give us a figure on how much did u pay for repainting a sedan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It really depends on the damage, and the work needed to be done. I haven't tried my "whole" car painted there. Just some minor touch ups like bumper damaged or body accidentally scratched by a trike. Just minor paint and body works for me. Still no need for a major hilamos.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    I think that's Yours Motors doc. They are still there just further down the road. No experience with them though.

OT: By the way thanks for recommending Jorge rad shop and master electrician Jameson doc.
    Yours Motors is an accredited shop of Malayan Insurance, we have brought some company vehicles there for collision repairs, not really the best shop if you ask me but then the cars that we bring in there are at least 5 years old.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    It really depends on the damage, and the work needed to be done. I haven't tried my "whole" car painted there. Just some minor touch ups like bumper damaged or body accidentally scratched by a trike. Just minor paint and body works for me. Still no need for a major hilamos.
    Yup mine to needs a touch up on the bumper not to mention my car also is a green nissan. How much did you pay for it?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yours Motors is still there but Nissan Gilid is a different painter, i used to go there for my fender bender repairs and the work comes out pretty okay. Not show car finish but definitely better then some CASA and more formal paints shops I have encountered.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey vinj i remember you were the one who suggested Mawe to NB before. I believe Dan also had his N16 repaired there after the accident. Sir Tony of NGQA recommended mawe to you guys thats why i tried him out and from then on most of my body repairs and touch ups were done by him.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mau2485 View Post
    Yup mine to needs a touch up on the bumper not to mention my car also is a green nissan. How much did you pay for it?
    It depends on the work bro. Drop by and let Mawe estimate it. Tell him ni refer ka ni zandro naka nissan s3 na suki dyan.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Budget Paint and Body Shop: Nissan Gilid