New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Big Bert's Professional Detailers Year-Round Offer!

(Note: Offers may not be combined with other existing promos, discounts or offers)

** Coding Day Promo! **

Within a week, there will be one day wherein are cars are banned from the roads on certain hours, this is the dreaded "coding day" where our cars are not usable.

Why not use this day to take care of your precious automobile? Big Bert's Professional Detailers now has a year-long program to serve you better.

Bring your car to our shop on it's "coding day" and instantly avail a 20% discount (cash basis only) on any major detailing services such as exterior paint detail, glass polishing, interior detail and engine detail.

** Weekday Black and White Special **

Until December 2003, bring your black or white car on a WEEKDAY for a Paint Protection Program Value Package and avail an instant 20% discount (cash basis only) for your service.

The Paint Protection Value package includes the following: Wash with premium shampoo, vacuum, tar removal, light overspray removal, clay detailing, paint polishing, light degriming of emblems and moldings, tire and molding dressing, paint polishing and compounding (if necessary), acrylic paint pre-sealer, acrylic paint sealant, a trial packet of Big Bert's Professional Shampoo and a maintenance journal.

call us for more information at 415-09-79. ** Weekday Black and White Special **

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    uy 20% discount pag coding..baka wednesday na ko magpa-detail..!! ayos to.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    This is a great promo! Thanks!! Question lang... does this mean that your shop will open before 7:00 AM and that the vehicle is allowed to stay the whole day until 7:00 PM ? Second question... Meron bang MMDA from your shop upto SM Centerpoint ?

:-)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Our shop is open daily from 8am to 8pm. So if you arrive at 7am, mag breakfast ka muna sa McDonalds near our shop and txt me and I'll be there in 15 mins or less since I live nearby. And YES you could leave your car till 7:45pm since we close at 8pm.
    Last edited by BlackMagic; October 20th, 2003 at 10:39 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by theveed
    Big Bert's Professional Detailers Year-Round Offer!

(Note: Offers may not be combined with other existing promos, discounts or offers)

** Coding Day Promo! **

Within a week, there will be one day wherein are cars are banned from the roads on certain hours, this is the dreaded "coding day" where our cars are not usable.

Why not use this day to take care of your precious automobile? Big Bert's Professional Detailers now has a year-long program to serve you better.

Bring your car to our shop on it's "coding day" and instantly avail a 20% discount (cash basis only) on any major detailing services such as exterior paint detail, glass polishing, interior detail and engine detail.

So, if I bring my Gen1 Paje on wednesday (w/c is my coding day),

I will only pay P1,360 for my interior detailing and P800 for my engine detailing?

Mura ah! See you soon!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    opo...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Theeved,

How much is your exterior detailing package for GEN2 BF? Whats the difference between your exterior detailing and 3 step ng maguires...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lancelot,
    Meguiar's 3 step is Cleaning, Polish, Wax aside from carwash.
    Our exterior detailing involves Claying, Asphalt Removal, Polishing, Sealant application.

The difference between waxes and sealants is that sealants are far more durable than waxes. A sealant will last you anywhere from 3mos. to 6 mos. while with a wax, the maximum durability of waxes are no more than 1 mo. with regular usage of the car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a white Nissan Frontier here. Medyo nagkakaroon na ng yellow spots, eh. How much kaya for you to bring it back to its former whiteness if I avail of your promos?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pareng Otep, let's check kung minimal lang ang spotting, if so, like a spot or two lang, libre na yan pagkahugas... kung buong oto, let's take a look, in most cases, paint cleaner katapat nya... Kung malala na, we'll need to progress to cleaner waxes, polish, etc... For a frontier, sagad na (worst case) ang 2,100 (not discounted rate)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Big Bert's Year Long Programs