New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thank you for your suggestion. I just wanted to make it clear since you posted that we charge "waxing prices" for a carwash with QD application. I talked to our shop supervisor and yes he remembered you asking for the QD application and he mentioned the Php 100 additional. Based on our records, you had your Sonata washed at our shop last March 2012.

If you read my previous reply, I mentioned that we do offer this service for free for our loyal customers (customers who frequently visit our shop and avail of our major services regularly). Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jhnkvn,
    After extensive testing of different waxes such as collinite, pinnacle souveran, autoglym hd, s100/p21s, du pont care, 3m, mothers, dodo, meguiars, soft 99, eagle one, we still stand by our observations and findings regarding these brands. If you feel uneasy with us having ranked du pont highly, sorry but we only did so after doing extensive testing in which we considered appearance, durability, color compatibility, ease of use, stain resistance. Sorry but we dont just take the wax manufacturer's or dealers' claims blindly.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I patronize both BIg Bert's and Hillborough. I think they are both very good in what they do. Both are very professional and not just your average car wash shop. I bring my car to Big Berts Ortigas Home Depot for my weekly wash because of the proximity as my office is in Ortigas Center. Sometimes it takes a while because a lot of cars have their car washed. Overall I'm very satisfied with their work.

I go to Hillborough at Eastwood for their more elaborate services. I brought my brand new CX-5 to them for paint protection. It's absolutely fantastic! Then just today I brought my 2006 2nd gen CR-V to avail of a complete package to make it look brand new. Hillsborough did not disappoint me again. My 6-year old CRV looked better than when it came out of the casa! Steve the owner was always a text away and personally checks on my car. I didn't ask for an engine detailing but he offered to as part of the package. He also gave me a nice discount. I'm really diggin' the personalized service for Hillsborough. The staff were extra extra friendly!

I highly recommend both shops! More power to you both! Thank you for taking care of my cars. Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Saan po ba yung mga branch ng Hillsborough?thanks po

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sorry Hillborough ako ng Hillborough...HillSborough po ibig kong sabihin..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC01 View Post
    Saan po ba yung mga branch ng Hillsborough?thanks po
    eastwood - outdoor parking infront of citibank
    magallanes - magallanes car park 2 opposite side of starbucks and rustans

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    eastwood - outdoor parking infront of citibank
    magallanes - magallanes car park 2 opposite side of starbucks and rustans
    Sir tapat ba ng savemore yung rustan?tnx

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sir foresterx nakita ko na kung saan.tnx ulit sir

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Silly question, for the Eastwood branch, may bayad pa kaya sa parking kapag magpapawash ka sa Hillsborough? Kasi papasok sa parking eh, or papakiusapan na magpapahugas lang sa HB?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Silly question, for the Eastwood branch, may bayad pa kaya sa parking kapag magpapawash ka sa Hillsborough? Kasi papasok sa parking eh, or papakiusapan na magpapahugas lang sa HB?

sabihin mo lang na papa carwash ka tapos pag pa labas ka na bigay mo lang sa kanila receipt nung carwash.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Big Bert's vs.Hillsborough Detailers