New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    So which one is better? In terms of service and materials used (wax, etc...)

I actually use Big Bert's paint protection service before and once in a while. The boss at Araneta branch also removed serious paint transfer scratch on my bumper with results that is worth every peso I paid for. In other words, I'm very satisfied with Big Bert's. Their Araneta branch is where I go to because it is closer to my location.

I haven't tried Hillsborough Detailers yet. From what little I gather from the forums, they are charge quite high, friendly owner and staffs, are located quite far for me (Libis, Eastwood) and etc...

I'm interested to hear more about Hillsborough.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hillsborough also has a branch in Buendia.. i tried their carwash once when they were still new.. Big Bert's pa din ako..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Hillsborough also has a branch in Buendia.. i tried their carwash once when they were still new.. Big Bert's pa din ako..
    tagal na sila wala sa buendia they moved it at magallanes.

for me hillsborugh, i used to go at big bert's but when i heard about hillsborough i went there and had my car washed by them. i liked their service although a bit more expensive than most detailers their service is worth it. their crew are very friendly and helpful unlike other detailers. they do great at washing your car and very very anal, para bang sila din ang owner ng car talagang lahat nakikita pag madumi na engine ko nililinis din nila agad at no extra cost and no need to tell them kusa nila ginagawa. wax nila is so much better than all the detailers i've tried talagang napaka kintab ng kotse mo pag tapos at tangal din mga gasgas na kala mo di na matatanggal. exterior detailing ganon din talagang mabibilib ka, interior no idea since haven't tried this yet. also dami mo makakasabay na magagandang sports car with friendly owners lalo na pag may fun run sila daig pa car show sa gaganda ng auto nila. they're the only detailers i let touch my car and i can leave my car and keys with them with out worrying that something might happen to my car or they might use it without my permission.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Sir, could you give me just a rough estimate figure kung how much ba ang car wash and wax sa Hillsborough?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

Sir, could you give me just a rough estimate figure kung how much ba ang car wash and wax sa Hillsborough?
    for a medium sized car
    carwash - 150
    carwash w/vacuum - 200
    regular wax - 500
    hd wax - 1,200
    paint sealant - 2,500
    detail - don't remember exact price basta nasa 3,500-5,000 ata.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    for a medium sized car
    carwash - 150
    carwash w/vacuum - 200
    regular wax - 500
    hd wax - 1,200
    paint sealant - 2,500
    detail - don't remember exact price basta nasa 3,500-5,000 ata.
    ang mahal naman.... vacuum additional 50 pesos pa?? pag ganyan dapat higop na higop yung carpet mo.....

sa 150 dapat inclusive na lahat pati vacuum...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    ang mahal naman.... vacuum additional 50 pesos pa?? pag ganyan dapat higop na higop yung carpet mo.....

You get what you pay for.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post

kaya nga sinasabi namin na mas mahal nga compared to your regular detailers. anyway for me sulit naman ang bayad and like i said they are the only people who washes my car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It seems they've been paid to be anal about details. And that's a good thing, assuming you're ok with their rates.

I think it's good that there are different ranges of detailers. Choose the one you can afford, or the one who you think provides the most bang for your hard earned buck.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    How about the wax and sealant they use? Big Bert's vs. Hillsborough.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Big Bert's vs.Hillsborough Detailers