New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    since ok na pala dito pa OT nalang.

sa MCP may motobisyo, dito sa tsikot may autobisyo, iisa lang ba may-ari nun?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Since wala ng bad autobisyo experience, change thread title na! hehe. kudos to autobisyo. That's how you handle customers, and earn them.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    well done autobisyo....you made a mistake but you knew how to handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by autobisyo View Post
    update ko lang po etong thread.

pina special delivery ko na po sa messenger(albert) yun item. instead sa RCBC, pinapunta ko na sa office ni Sir Norman(pipefish).
    sinabihan ko din si albert na humingi ng paumanhin.

pasensya na guys. sinabihan ko na rin si albert na wag magpapapunta sa iba location at wag magdedecide ng sarili nya ng walang approval dito sa office.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    yan ang good customer service. sana yung ibang stores ganyan din. marunong bumawi sa clients.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    salamat po sa feedback both positive and negative. it will help us to improve our services and correct our mistakes.
    tama po kayo customer is always right and we always want the customer to be happy and satisfied. although sa dami po ng
    ka transact meron po talaga at hindi naiiwasan mga ganito problema. but rest assured, we always address it humbly, with due deligence and respect.

salamat po tsikoters. kudos are yours. we are here in the business because of you guys.

should one of you guys pass in our area, please free to drop by. hanapin nyo lang po ako.
    masarap gumawa ng brewed coffee si becca.

-jerome/autobisyo

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    update ko lang po etong thread.

pina special delivery ko na po sa messenger(albert) yun item. instead sa RCBC, pinapunta ko na sa office ni Sir Norman(pipefish).
    sinabihan ko din si albert na humingi ng paumanhin.

pasensya na guys. sinabihan ko na rin si albert na wag magpapapunta sa iba location at wag magdedecide ng sarili nya ng walang approval dito sa office.
    salamat po sa feedback both positive and negative. it will help us to improve our services and correct our mistakes.
    tama po kayo customer is always right and we always want the customer to be happy and satisfied. although sa dami po ng
    ka transact meron po talaga at hindi naiiwasan mga ganito problema. but rest assured, we always address it humbly, with due deligence and respect.

salamat po tsikoters. kudos are yours. we are here in the business because of you guys.

should one of you guys pass in our area, please free to drop by. hanapin nyo lang po ako.
    masarap gumawa ng brewed coffee si becca.

-jerome/autobisyo
    Yahoo! :clap:

Considering galing Sta. Rosa pa yung item ha.

A bit OT lang,

Jerome, 1.8k pa rin ba yung front plate base mo para sa Vios Gen 2.5? Or bumalik na sa dating presyo which is... how much again?

Thanks!

---

And if you're planning to stay here (tsikot) for a while, I'm sure dadami rin fans ng autobisyo na tsikot member. Hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Nice job sir Jerome, basta yun discounts ko ha...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *autobisyo, wala na ba yung website niyo? alam ko meron dati eh. hindi ko na makita ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Oo nga sir Jerome if pwede naman sa mods Baka pwede papost ng price ng wax nyo hehehe Baka me sale uli e

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I've dealt with Jerome for years, way before he opened up his shops in Laguna. It was a time when he went as far as to personally deliver stuff to my office. I have somehow built up a fondness for his products and his 'customer first' attitude. I live up north and I still come visit him from time to time if I need anything aftermarket and he's always there, ready with a greeting and a handshake.

Staff running the shops may not always share the same ideals or enthusiasm as their employers. But as customers, let's not also throw our weight around just because we are 'always right'. Things go wrong and snags happen more often than not. The really best thing to do is to escalate. Give the guy in charge a chance to get things right.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Staff running the shops may not always share the same ideals or enthusiasm as their employers. But as customers, let's not also throw our weight around just because we are 'always right'. Things go wrong and snags happen more often than not. The really best thing to do is to escalate. Give the guy in charge a chance to get things right.
    I'm sure Jerome wouldn't have acted differently had I decided not to share my experience on this forum and approached him directly.

But I have to disagree about a customer not "throwing his weight around." On the contrary, we should, as customers, throw our weight around not so much because we're always right but if only to assert our rights as consumers that sadly are usually not a priority of establishments that couldn't care less to do our bidding.

The customer may not be always right, but he should still be king. You can go talk to the manager or do as i did. Let's be honest about it -- nobody can argue against the power of public opinion.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast