New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Buti na lang po...nabasa ko ito..before going to LA...bad owner...bad shop...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I renamed the thread and removed the warning label and the sticky feature... use this as a feedback thread. Warning labels are only applicable to goonsquad section.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ang LACars kasi sa tint lang magaling.

The rest palpak na.
    Have you seen tint installed from the outside?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hi! Does anyone still have any recent bad experiences with LA car accessories? Parañaque branch? Im planning to have them install a head unit. Thanks in advance!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I just had a Nano-Tech installed on my car, when they were taking out the 3M tint on the right driver-side glass, they used thinner and cause the glass to scratch but failed to take off the tint. According to them the Lexus glass is plastic and prone to scratches. I will have Lexus replace the glass costing me P32k but will ask the technicians if it is true what L.A. Car Accessories claim. Do you think I should go back there after hearing all the negative feedbacks? Just like you, I might be a victim of advertising.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    why go back if you already had bad experience? Lexus glass is plastic?? you can check that by visual inspection.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If you could afford a Lexus, you're better off with using V-Kool tint in the first place.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    If you could afford a Lexus, you're better off with using V-Kool tint in the first place.
    i agree 100% and i highly doubt that the Lexus' glass is plastic

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Modern day Lexus' has an acoustic glass sandwich into 2 layers... Its too increase comfort and reduce outside noise....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio View Post
    Has anyone tried L.A. Car Accessories for anything like tinting, sounds setup, parts/accessories? I'd just like to get some feedback about their prices and services. Are they reliable/dependable? Are their prices reasonable? Any comment/feedback is welcome!
    L.A. Car Accessories and Tint Room - Glory Building 7427 Yakal Street, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila - Phone Number - Yelp

LA car accessories makati has the poorest after sales service of all. They don’t care responding to my complaint. I was mislead by their rep when i purchased a dashcam. Prior install I was very particular to the feature of the dash cam i needed which is the park mode which I needed it the most. It was almost their closing when i get there so it waa rushed. Rep then assured me that when the car is on park, it should activate when motion is detected as long as i have it hardwired to a power source when the engine is shut. Little did I know a day after I was looking for the feature I needed, nothing seems to be there at all. So i contacted the original person i spoke to before i went there who offered the dascam dp520 and told him everything. I was hoping for any response but they just ignore my messages. Today I contacted them again and the person responding doesn’t seem to pay attention to issue at all with no decency to introduce himself. So if I were to ask if this shop is recommended? Hell no!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Any comments about L.A. Car Accessories?