New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    just called rota pque (ung factory main branch), the guy from sales (sir edwin) told me 21k at 17s and 24-27k at 18s. just thinking kung anong design maganda nalang. tires nalang . thanks po sa replies!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    Sir, san ba mejo mura mura ung accellera? usually route ko lang naman is (from alabang kasi po ako) makati, c5 to UPD(school), slex magallanes to calamba stretch to anywhere in laguna to UPLB(school) kano po ba ang range price ng 18s? kasi nagcanvass po ako ng 17s na bnew and rota, 24k karamihan ng mga shops sa evangelista. Thanks sa replies! keep em' coming!
    I'm also from Alabang. And your route from home to UPD via C5 will allow you to run 40 series 18" tires. Did this with 235/40r18 without problem before. (Also did that route with 245/35r20 with no problem.) I just don't know what the terrain is from Alabang to Laguna.

That's about the going rate for Rota rims. If I recall correctly, the 215/45r17 Accelera I got for a friend from Evangelista cost P3,500 per pc. Dunno the price of the 18s tho.

Also, try selling your rims on your own. If you trade them in, they won't fetch much. Baka baratin ka pa sa Evangelista kung di ka kilala. Perhaps if you consign them with a suki along Evangelista, you can get them sold for a better price. And 4 lang yung isang set ng Rota. No need to sell the spare.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh, and on the Federal, I think they're quite hard and noisy. But if you're using them for drifting, sulit daw. Tagal maupod. Hehe!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks sir IMm29, Niky, Happy _Gilmore and sir Lexter for the nice suggestions. po post nalang po ako sa mags and tires under the virtual banawe. hope makafetch ng mataas. as for the budget, baka i cash out ko nalang muna ung mags sa rota pque, makakamura din po ako 3-4k kung 17s, at 21k, type ko ung SVN black with red lip (bagay ata). kung 18s naman, baka mashort po ako sa tires. , ung sa alabang to laguna going to calamba and lb. sa parteng alabang to san pedro po ung puno ng renovation, di ko lang alam kung pra sa LRT/MRT ba un, ehehehe, the roads from calamba to los banos are pretty nice. some are asphalted (due to the recent sea games) while other retain the still bearable concrete roads. as for minerva west gate, yokohoma and dunlop le mans lang available priced at 8823 and 6102.80 respectively. thanks for the replies, keep em' coming! sa may mga kakilala naman po sa evangelista pa refer naman

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've no experience of Nankang.

The Federal model I tried before, I didn't like. Noisier and tramlined more than my Gajah Tunggal Champiros, wore out faster, and didn't give appreciably more grip. BUT those tires have been phased out already. New ones might be better.

Me and my friends have had good experiences with Gajah Tunggal Champiros. They're a bit noisy as they wear down because the rubber is hard, but they give decent grip and great tread life. But the ones available now in your size are HPZs. Haven't tried these yet.

Haven't tried Nankang or Accelera, but I've heard they're not bad for the price.

Personally, I prefer full-on sports tires in those sizes, but the likes of Eagle F1D3, Potenza Grid III and Neova AD07s are pretty expensive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks again for the suggestions! keep em' coming!

for fellow tsikoteers, i suggest Rota Pque if buying new mags, if coming rom bicutan exit, take a u-turn the head for the east svc road., first street turn right and you'll go inside a village, head for the main factory branch of rota. you have more options and prices may still go down, sabi pa sa kin, if i'd wait baka daw makakuha pa ko ng mas magaganda. prices start at 20,800 up for 17s and 24-25k up for 18s, if ur going for rota and its quality. i'm off for shopping na for tires. sayang din ung modulo spec mags ng honda, 7500/pc nga lang

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks again for the suggestions! keep em' coming!

for fellow tsikoteers, i suggest Rota Pque if buying new mags, if coming from (alabang - makati) bicutan exit, take a u-turn the head for the svc road., first street turn right and you'll go inside a village, head for the main factory branch of rota. you have more options and prices may still go down, sabi pa sa kin, if i'd wait baka daw makakuha pa ko ng mas magaganda. prices start at 20,800 up for 17s and 24-25k up for 18s, if ur going for rota and its quality. i'm off for shopping na for tires. sayang din ung modulo spec mags ng honda, 7500/pc nga lang

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir niky san po kayo nakabili ng GT Radial Tires nyo? , sir IMm29, san din po ung shop sa evangelista thanks!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I buy from Minerva Biňan. May discount na ako, kasi... long-time customer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir Niky baka pde pa refer hehe. pra kahit onting omento pde. mahal kasi dun sa nabibilihan ko near kid audio po kasi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
17 inch dillemma