New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Good day to all!

recently, i bought an 07 honda civic 1.8V m/t (that's all my budget could afford for now), and i want to replace the current mags sized R15 with 17 inch mags to make it look better (for me). But my budget only tells me that i only have 30-34k+ that is if i'd swap the bnew stock ones(all 5 pcs.) mags and tires with additional money of course. I check on my suki tires and mags shop in binan, and they told me that i can get FEDERAL Tires that can fit 17" for 4,500/pc (too high?).

anyway, are there trustworthy shops that can/may and is eager to give a good swap with my stock ones at at a higher prices. thank you!

any recommendation will be appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Better to sell them via private transaction. Most shops will try to buy lower than they can sell. Try selling them here or at one of the Honda clubs and see if you get a bite.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks sir niky, another question: majority of known civics prefer 18s over 17s. I just got back from evangelista and they were offering me nankang tires w/c fits 17s for 3400/pc.? should i get it or go stick with those federal tires? thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    sir try to search Full Run tire and Accellera tires I think they are cheaper

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by don View Post
    sir try to search Full Run tire and Accellera tires I think they are cheaper

accellera is higher than nankang yata sir. plus mas reliable ang accellera. may mga history nga daw ng sabog ang nankang.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    now the mags. sir lexter. sana mahanapan nu ko makakabili ng 5 pcs hehehe at a good price. sensya na po sa adventure ko sa kapitbahay nabenta .. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    try mo ibenta sa honda club sir. baka ma deal mo duon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For budget tires, Accelera (Indonesia) or Full Run (China). Nga lang, parang mas malambot ng konti yung pisngi/sidewall ng Full Run. If your budget permits and/or if the roads on your regular route are ok, go for 18s na.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir, san ba mejo mura mura ung accellera? usually route ko lang naman is (from alabang kasi po ako) makati, c5 to UPD(school), slex magallanes to calamba stretch to anywhere in laguna to UPLB(school) kano po ba ang range price ng 18s? kasi nagcanvass po ako ng 17s na bnew and rota, 24k karamihan ng mga shops sa evangelista. Thanks sa replies! keep em' coming!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre, try to ask the prices sa minerva tires alabang sa tires, imho. federal tires eh maingay specially at high speeds.

agree ako sa suggestion ni niky to have it sold privately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
17 inch dillemma