New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Guys,

Can we just keep the peace please? Most of the threads in the design sub-forum are actually very informative and useful. Let's not ruin the opportunity for healthy discussions that might lead us somewhere.

Constructive counterpoints are normal and in fact useful. We just have to keep in mind that a critique on an issue is just that - a critique on an issue and not necessarily an attack on the person presenting the issue. Unless of course if the wording is directed as such. In which I hope the post will be deleted to avoid further friction.

At any rate, if need be, I am willing to host an inuman session for you guys to resolve amicably your differences once and for all. How about it?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    oo isa ako dun

i own Japanese cars

so do most tsikot members

so do most car owners in the country

people buy Japanese cars coz ayaw nila magkamali sa pagpili ng sasakyan na bibilhin

coz a car is the second biggest purchase for most people (biggest purchase is the house)

yung iba matagal pinag ipunan ang pambili

yung iba pang downpayment lang ang naipon... huhulugan pa ng limang taon

kaya pinag iisipan mabuti yan

see those "which car should i buy" threads here in tsikot?

see those car comment threads?

see how meticulous and critical people are when it comes to cars?

pati Toyota and Honda nakakahanap ng faults ang mga tao

kailan lang natuwa ang mga tao sa Hyundai

it took Hyundai decades to come up with the Sta. Fe... a Hyundai that actually made buyers happy

pinagtatawanan lang ng mga pinoy ang mga China cars

kita niyo gaano kataas ang standards ng mga tao pagdating sa cars?

tapos isisiksik niyo ang isang pinoy-made, palo-palo, machine-stamped, japan-surplus engine, puro-kanto, crap-on-wheels sa mga choices ng mga car buyers?

ano tingin ng mga pinoy car makers sa mga kababayan nila?

kakababa lang ng bundok?

hoy, Lexus-standard ang mga pinoy
    kaya naman pala ganito thinking mo. akala mo mababa tngin ng mga pinoy carmakers sa taste mo. syempre the new pinoy car makers are also thinking and dreaming of having the highest acceptable standards sa mga products nila. baka naman mababa ang tngin mo sa pinoy car makers - question lang yan.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    guys, hang on... the thread is about tvr's and manufacturing methodology. nothing about throwing anything on it incl the kitchen sink. sheesh! so much hostility, the exchange is becoming immature and unprofessional, like the other car forum. keep it civil and please please guys, stay on track. you can start another thread if you want to criticize or lambast an idea. perhaps the admin can intervene or referee?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    For someone who believes in the "pinoy car", maybe you can "buy pinoy" as well?

Just pointing out what was previously posted.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=63075&page=8
    You should have included my post regarding the owner type jeep and an locally assembled AUV we bought recently.
    Last edited by jpdm; November 7th, 2009 at 02:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I want to read some alternatives.
    Last edited by jpdm; November 7th, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    double post
    Last edited by jpdm; November 7th, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Guys,

Can we just keep the peace please? Most of the threads in the design sub-forum are actually very informative and useful. Let's not ruin the opportunity for healthy discussions that might lead us somewhere.

Constructive counterpoints are normal and in fact useful. We just have to keep in mind that a critique on an issue is just that - a critique on an issue and not necessarily an attack on the person presenting the issue. Unless of course if the wording is directed as such. In which I hope the post will be deleted to avoid further friction.

At any rate, if need be, I am willing to host an inuman session for you guys to resolve amicably your differences once and for all. How about it?
    I WANT! sali ako.....please, please, pretty please.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *OyiL,

Ikaw pa. Of course, kasali ka. You don't even have to ask. Automatic na yan.

Pero seriously, nahihinayang lang ako. We got so much talent, so much skills in this forum and yet it is as if there is no chance in hell the collective competence can be harnessed together for one good project.

Personally I would like to hear the people providing the counterpoints, like uls. For me, he has pointed out some valid issues that I would like to discuss with the group (and him) - sans the personal conflicts.

Since I am friends with most of you, I thought I can initiate a "peace talk" over beer and pulutan. My treat. So how about it?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Since I am friends with most of you, I thought I can initiate a "peace talk" over beer and pulutan. My treat. So how about it?
    It just might end with a "My Way" incident.

Anyway, I don't drink beer because I drive. :drive1:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It just might end with a "My Way" incident.

Anyway, I don't drink beer because I drive. :drive1:
    Sige na nga. "My Wii" na lang.

As for driving, I can always pick you up.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
TVR cars