7 17.50%
  • Design Y

6 15.00%
  • Design Z

27 67.50%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like the Z design too... I think it is very doable and I don't care if it will look like the old anfra. Maybe it will even be an improvement of that old design.

I will definitely be interested in getting one in the future if this will push through.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i would vote for design "Z"... good design and nice looking...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    --I hope both will be fabricated and offered to the public especially to those people who are looking for a reliable and inexpensive utility and transport vehicle.

--The Y and Z PHUV designs are no-frills but handsome designs that if mass produced can definitely change the Philippine transport landscape. The original Philippine transport workhorse-the jeepney is already an anachronism in modern Philippines--a prehistoric specie that refuses to evolve and must be relegated as rides for tourists and museum pieces.

--Indeed both designs are the reincarnation of Anfra AUV, but Anfra is one of the best looking locally manufactured Pinoy vehicle during its era (1980s to late 1990s).

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Can we please see an occupant seating layout for Y and Z too?

I think it will be relevant in the decision making process...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Z tops over Y on its back-end design. mukhang tamaraw fx yung likod nung Y

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tama pasilip naman po ng seating configuration ng y and z. mas maganda sana kung front facing din ung 3rd row tapos nafo fold parang sa pajero/starex para malaki pa din cargo space. suggestion ko lang naman po...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Can we please see an occupant seating layout for Y and Z too?
    I think it will be relevant in the decision making process...
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    tama pasilip naman po ng seating configuration ng y and z. mas maganda sana kung front facing din ung 3rd row tapos nafo fold parang sa pajero/starex para malaki pa din cargo space. suggestion ko lang naman po...
    Hi ogpro & lui.

All three proposals are based on the MVPMAP PhUV seating configuration, since it is that same "June12" PhUV that Tsikot was helping to improve on. MVPMAP claims a comfortable capacity of 10 pax (12 pax tight).

FYI, they gave us the AutoCAD files which we passed on to serious restyling contributors.
    Hindi na natin ginalaw yung interior configs. Basically, our main concern was exterior body styling. And that's the only subject of this present poll.

If you have any comments or suggestions, be informed that MVPMAP will most likely be reading this thread.

Worthy recommendations will definitely be noted by the Tsikot PhUV design team for Tsikot's own PhUV.
    Last edited by dprox; September 22nd, 2007 at 02:59 AM.
    [SIZE="1"]DESIGN is the missing link in the Philippine auto industry.[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Type Z Proposal!!! It's a good looking vehicle that people will like. You can come up with the vehicle thats made up of People Carrier Van, Aluminun Van, Cab and Chassis only and Public Utility Van.

Like the good old days of FMC Anfra in the 90's. Who ever did this design feel free to send me pm

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    Type Z Proposal!!! It's a good looking vehicle that people will like. You can come up with the vehicle thats made up of People Carrier Van, Aluminun Van, Cab and Chassis only and Public Utility Van.

Like the good old days of FMC Anfra in the 90's. Who ever did this design feel free to send me pm
    FMC contracted a German designer (who happened to be a student of design in Japan; so nothing to do with German design)... to do the ANFRA. Joseph Bautista used to work as Design head for FMC before but is now working with Isuzu Phils., This German designer used origami techniques in the design theme for the ANFRA. thus, all body panels are designed with the AUV building technology in mind... simple folds and bends... fyi. That's as far as I know after having chatted with Rosauro Francisco and Joseph Bautista - way back years ago...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks ehnriko for the information. I still like the Z design

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Tsikoteers Redesign MVPMAP PhUV