New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    how is that possible sir? long distance learning...
    i will try my best to learn it myself. i will post questions when necessary. pag meron lang sigurong blockers, dead-ends.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Lio - that's a thought. I will ym you the instructor's ym info but he is not on-line everyday.

Re Blender - you will need a PC with an OpenGL card. I doubt very much if it will run on a Windows Mobile 5/6 device.

Also it depends on your input mode - are you used to the mouse, tablet, etc? Actually the most convenient would be a pen on small tablet such as the Wacom's gaphire or intuous tablets. Just make sure the model you get comes with a pen input and has the necessary drivers for your OS.

Depending on how you sketch a PDA might actually be desirable. Unfortunately as I said earlier I doubt if the software will run on it. Although some crazy guy might have actually ported the modeling part. (I know I would have done that in my younger years had the PDAs already been around then ). The rendering part is basically out of the question.

But you may want to consider the forthcoming Asus eee PC 701. It supposedly runs on either Linux or XP but I am not sure about the built-in graphics. At any rate I will let you know as soon as I get the info.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Pede po ba sumali? Pero wala me sariling car.. (sana hindi need un d2) I'm an experience freelance web designer and trying to extend my knowledge with 3d stuff.. I'm from Valenzuela City... Hope mejo malapit po ung meeting place.. thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Why not? AFAIK owning a car is not requirement for learning 3D Studio Max.
    Just coordinate with drey. He is the big boss.

Good luck!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I just pm'ed drey regarding this. More power!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *Drey, OyiL

I emailed you the instructor's contact info.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ok lang po ba na magsama sa meeting? I have a friend that is also interested in learning 3D as well as participating with this PHuV project...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    As long as he is sincere in his desire to participate ini the PhUV project, why not? But please ask him to become a member of tsikot first.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *OyiL,

The instructor is here right now. He says it is best to YM him any questions that you may have. I already emailed you his YM addy. But please don't expect him to answer immediately. He is not always online. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    *OyiL,

The instructor is here right now. He says it is best to YM him any questions that you may have. I already emailed you his YM addy. But please don't expect him to answer immediately. He is not always online. Thanks.
    got it! thanks a lot.

am now hunting for a pda or pda phone running on windows mobile 2003. blender has been ported to this os, but still in beta. pwede 'to. mahal yata yung asus e.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Tsikot Design Forum: Learn 3D!