New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If time permits, I can do another one Eleanor.

The problem is looking for a 67-68 Mustang fastback. I charge 140K for the steel conversion.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    If time permits, I can do another one Eleanor.

The problem is looking for a 67-68 Mustang fastback. I charge 140K for the steel conversion.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    time will come - you'll regret converting the normal Stangs into Clone eleonors.

The original factory specs will still give a better value for that car.

nakakahinayang.

I suggest, built mold or plugs in fiberglass and put them on a subframe/ space frame to replicate Eleonors but eventually coming up with something new - take the WISEMANS and Caterhams approach. Put Japanese surplus Nissan engines on them - drift them... it's better than killing one to make it into another.

Clones will never have a better value than originals... if you have the capability - I suggest make them original replications.

Sayang yung integrity ng oto... these things have mechanical souls and they are speaking to me. :-) If you try to listen to them more closely, you will be able to actually hear them complaining.

Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Bro I agree with you in the sense that putting a Japanese engine to a Mustang/Eleanor specially a Nissan SR32DET just like in the Movie Fast and Furious, Where they (the movie producer) show how reliable the Japanese engines and much much power than the American V8's .Yes value wise most probably not as compared to the original, BUT DEFINITELY YOU CAN USE THEM ON THE ROAD it's enough "white elephants" . I just happen to know someone did a full Eleanor conversion with a create engine from the U.S. "Ultimate MOney pit" but usability? NOPE! I rather made Hybrid or clone ones, As long I keep the external appearance as original as possible and a change of heart from the inside!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hrrmmm I wonder If I can use the ShoppingBoy service in Port Irene to buy car kit assemblies....

Anybody of you tried them?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw an ad in sulit an AC Cobra for sale for 650K a 2.0 engine ata ang gamit last year.

Wonder where he had his ac cobra built. Me hard top pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oopps mali

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw in sulit a Spyder replica (james dean car)

Nice beautifully built

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314