New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by t2erns View Post
    on the contrary, it does not open the outside air to control the temperature (unless naka bukas ang recirculation door). ang pag control nya ng temperature ay ang pag control nh blend air dooor (hot from heater and yung cold air from evaporator).the ac controller will control the opening of the blend air door base sa mga ibat ibang inputs like solar sensor, ambient temperature sensor, in-car temperature sensor (some are infra red sensors)

hahahaha...

unlearned something today.

auto climate will not auto open vents if the recirculation doors are closed...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yung sa altis, it automatically controls the fan speed based sa temperature setting mo. Yung air vent, which has a dedicated button, is kept closed irregardless sa temp setting. Yung sa manual naman, kahit malamig na yung cabin, sige pa rin yung fan speed.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    hahahaha...

On the case of ASX, it does!
    It also have these settings, manual & auto recirculation on/off.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hahahaha...

on the Sorento, even if the recirculation doors are closed, once you press the AUTO button, it will decide by itself if it is necessary to open/close the recirculation doors. I can see it by the recirculation indicator light turning on and off when in AUTO mode. which made me ditch the AUTO mode since most of the time the recirculation door is open.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hahahaha...

Ano ba kotse mo bro?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Ano ba kotse mo bro?
    the one with auto climate is a camry

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    parang dx type aircon na may thermostat that gives you the luxury to set your desired temperature.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    the one with auto climate is a camry
    I dont think Camry's does not have auto on/off air recirculation for auto climate control! Or probably you dont own a Camry?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    teka nalilito na ako...

stupid me, when i first read this topic, akala ko automatic climate meant na you just input the desired temperature for the vehicle to maintain. so mali ata pagkaintindi ko....

automatic climate ba is the A/C? if yes, then meron ata lahat ng kotse niyan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime A View Post
    I dont think Camry's does not have auto on/off air recirculation for auto climate control! Or probably you dont own a Camry?
    i have one, luma nga lang, 2008.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast