New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    automatic climate control vs. plain old aircon.. what's the difference po?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Controls lang pinagkaiba. on Auto-Climate, just set your desired temperature ex. 22degrees, thats it. the controller will control the fan speed automatically, on the sorento, when it is set at FULL Auto, the Recirculate is also controlled. the controller lets in outside air at times which is not recommended sa atin.

so lets say from an open parking, the inside of the car is very hot, the Fan speed will be automatically set to full blast, then automatic pahina ng pahina hanggang maattain yung desired temperature. I have Auto-Climate pero i control it manually parin.hehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    it just automate the fan speed, of course, newer version got new gimmicks. kaso for me, I still use the manual controls on my mazda 3.

just what ratchett mentioned, it automatically allows outside air to come in. Kaya during the first time i used mazda 3, nagugulat ako why smoke (or the smell of it) penetrates the car.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chyll2 View Post
    it just automate the fan speed, of course, newer version got new gimmicks. kaso for me, I still use the manual controls on my mazda 3.

just what ratchett mentioned, it automatically allows outside air to come in. Kaya during the first time i used mazda 3, nagugulat ako why smoke (or the smell of it) penetrates the car.

learned something new today!

auto climate automatically lets outside air come in. time to turn it autoclimate off.

thanks.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In our country,- it is similar to the autocruise feature,- not useful, IMO. Ima-manual mo na lang...

16.9K:spam:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    auto-climate control is an automated aircon system. Just set the desired temperature, the system will control the blower speed and temperaure until the cabin temperature has reached the desired temp. When the desired cabin temperature has been reached, the blower and temperature will adjust accordingly, usually the blower will soften or slow so you cannot hear it anymore.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    during AUTO yun re-circulation part, on newer models nakikita ba sa display na na-open yun vent?

thanks

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    on the contrary, it does not open the outside air to control the temperature (unless naka bukas ang recirculation door). ang pag control nya ng temperature ay ang pag control nh blend air dooor (hot from heater and yung cold air from evaporator).the ac controller will control the opening of the blend air door base sa mga ibat ibang inputs like solar sensor, ambient temperature sensor, in-car temperature sensor (some are infra red sensors)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt View Post
    during AUTO yun re-circulation part, on newer models nakikita ba sa display na na-open yun vent?

thanks
    Yes, there's an indicator showing the circulation mode of the AC.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Mas madali at flexible sa pag a-achieve ng desired temperature setting ang auto-climate. Gaya ng nasabi ng iba, lumalakas at humihina ang blower, nag-o-open or close yung fan para sa fresh air to balance the inside and surrounding temperature. In that manner, bina-balance din ang work ng compressor between cooling, idle & heating.

Ang manual, nagrerely lang sa thermostat setting excluded of the surrounding temperature, at fixed lang ang blower speed pag nai-set mo na either low, med, high....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast