New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Isipin mo na lang bintana sya. Pag ON ang recirculate, sarado ang bintana. Pag OFF, binuksan mo ang bintana at makakapasok ang hangin galing sa labas. Makakalabas din ang hangin sa loob.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir for the clarification.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by louiellopez View Post
    Thank you sir, btw baka Lang po napagbaliktad po ninyo ang result Ng On & Off Ng Recirculate button.
    oo nga!
    salamat at nakita nyo.
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Recirculate On all the time for me also. Very rare Off yan.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Always recirculate for me. I have the vent where outside air is sucked blocked already.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The only times I don't use recirculate are:
    1. When someone farts
    2. When we are in an open area free from pollution
    3. When a balikbayan insists to turn it off to get "fresh air" despite me saying "Oh, it's not fresh."

I noticed the a/c gets a little warmer with recirculate off.
    When its warmer outside the car cabin it will feel warmer inside the cars cabin when you stop recirculating air.

When its cooler outside the car cabin than inside mist will develop and thats when recirculating is a bad option

The logic of stopping recirculating is to introduce fresh air into the cabin is good for the passengers health. But then again with prevalent diesel fumes in roads plyed by public transpo, then non-recirculation is an unhealthy option

So stop recirculating air from time to time to introduce fresh air and to control the mist developed in the windshield when the air outside the cars cabin is cooler than inside

My cars recirculation switch is always off in the garage

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; June 30th, 2017 at 12:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    When its warmer outside the car cabin it will feel warmer inside the cars cabin when you stop recirculating air.

When its cooler outside the car cabin than inside mist will develop and thats when recirculating is a bad option

The logic of stopping recirculating is to introduce fresh air into the cabin is good for the passengers health. But then again with prevalent diesel fumes in roads plyed by public transpo, then non-recirculation is an unhealthy option

So stop recirculating air from time to time to introduce fresh air and to control the mist developed in the windshield when the air outside the cars cabin is cooler than inside

My cars recirculation switch is always off in the garage

I'd like to keep it open a lot more but with most ASBU's double standards it's near impossible not to get a cloud of black smoke when in urban areas. In places like Subic, Antipolo, Cavite I'm able to leave it open. ☺

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    For me naman when i turn that off nagrereklamo wifey kasi amoy usok kahit sa SLEX

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^Thats true, diesel fume is toxic, but one should be aware that remnants of toxic gas seeps inside the cabin, hence constant recirculation of air is dangerous to the passengers.

Opening the aircon vent whenever its safe to do so is good for the passengers well being. Introducing fresh air once in a while will reduce the carbon monoxide we breathe in while the aircon vent is in recirculation mode especially in a long drive

Keeping the aircon vent permanently shut is a dangerous thing to do, more so when the windshield develops mist. With a flick of a switch by allowing cool air from the outside will wipe out the mist in the windshield while keeping your hands on the steering wheel

Constant recirculation deprives one with abundant supply of oxygen required by our lungs, what we breathe more are the cabon monoxide (byproduct of combustion system) and carbon dioxide (byproduct of respiratory system) which is generally deemed unhealthy

Last edited by kisshmet; June 30th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by louiellopez View Post
    Good pm mga bossing,

Ano po BA ang purpose Ng recirculate button? Medyo nalilito Kasi ako kung kailan Ko gagamitin Ito. Sabi Sa akin i-on Ko daw kapag pumapasok ang Amoy Ng usok Sa labas, tama po BA iyon? May nagsabi naman na kapag may umutot Sa loob Ng kotse eh i-on daw Ito, contradicting siya di BA?

At sabi Sa manual Ng kotse ay 10 minutes Lang daw i-on Ito at hirap ang AC at sasama ang FC.

Thank you po Sa mga sasagot!

Hey late to the thread!

pero i think some people get them mixed up! Kahit ako nga eh, pero my nose is my sensor. Basta mapansin ko na mabaho sa labas and Im in a closed car, I off ko agad ang recirculate. Plus warmer ang AC.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Recirculate = Recycle air.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast