New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Good pm mga bossing,

Ano po BA ang purpose Ng recirculate button? Medyo nalilito Kasi ako kung kailan Ko gagamitin Ito. Sabi Sa akin i-on Ko daw kapag pumapasok ang Amoy Ng usok Sa labas, tama po BA iyon? May nagsabi naman na kapag may umutot Sa loob Ng kotse eh i-on daw Ito, contradicting siya di BA?

At sabi Sa manual Ng kotse ay 10 minutes Lang daw i-on Ito at hirap ang AC at sasama ang FC.

Thank you po Sa mga sasagot!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by louiellopez View Post
    Good pm mga bossing,

Ano po BA ang purpose Ng recirculate button? Medyo nalilito Kasi ako kung kailan Ko gagamitin Ito. Sabi Sa akin i-on Ko daw kapag pumapasok ang Amoy Ng usok Sa labas, tama po BA iyon? May nagsabi naman na kapag may umutot Sa loob Ng kotse eh i-on daw Ito, contradicting siya di BA?

At sabi Sa manual Ng kotse ay 10 minutes Lang daw i-on Ito at hirap ang AC at sasama ang FC.

Thank you po Sa mga sasagot!
    Palagi naka ON recirculate sa mga kotse ko. It means you recirculate the air inside your cab. Pag naka-OFF, the AC will draw in 'fresh' air from outside of the car. So pati mga usok ng mga bus and jeeps hihigupin ng AC.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when the recirculate button is activated, vents from outside the front windshield open. air from the outside will enter the passenger cabin, and replace the old air with new air.

if the outside air is polluted, then the cabin air will also get polluted.
    if the inside cabin air is foul-smelling, the outside air will replace this foul-smelling air.

if the outside air is hot, the aircon will have to work overtime, to cool the incoming hot air.

the manual said that??!!! are you sure?

heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Always recirculate for me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The only times I don't use recirculate are:
    1. When someone farts
    2. When we are in an open area free from pollution
    3. When a balikbayan insists to turn it off to get "fresh air" despite me saying "Oh, it's not fresh."

I noticed the a/c gets a little warmer with recirculate off.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

because what the fan pushes is a mixture of warmer outside air and recirculated old, cooler air.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Palagi naka ON recirculate sa mga kotse ko. It means you recirculate the air inside your cab. Pag naka-OFF, the AC will draw in 'fresh' air from outside of the car. So pati mga usok ng mga bus and jeeps hihigupin ng AC.
    Thank you sir for the clarification. I guess I misinterpreted what I've read in the manual.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Isipin mo na lang bintana sya. Pag ON ang recirculate, sarado ang bintana. Pag OFF, binuksan mo ang bintana at makakapasok ang hangin galing sa labas. Makakalabas din ang hangin sa loob.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The only times I don't use recirculate are:
    1. When someone farts
    2. When we are in an open area free from pollution
    3. When a balikbayan insists to turn it off to get "fresh air" despite me saying "Oh, it's not fresh."

Thank you Sir naliwanagan na po ako.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when the recirculate button is activated, vents from outside the front windshield open. air from the outside will enter the passenger cabin, and replace the old air with new air.

if the outside air is polluted, then the cabin air will also get polluted.
    if the inside cabin air is foul-smelling, the outside air will replace this foul-smelling air.

if the outside air is hot, the aircon will have to work overtime, to cool the incoming hot air.

the manual said that??!!! are you sure?

heh heh.
    Thank you sir, btw baka Lang po napagbaliktad po ninyo ang result Ng On & Off Ng Recirculate button.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast