update: rerouted the vacuum lines, found a link Возврат Mikuni на 4G91 — помогите с обвязкой. — Сообщество <<Японские Карбюраторы>> на DRIVE2 which best suits the carb and appurtenances installed on mine, with the exception of the purge valve and ECU monitor (both gone). adjusted the Mixture screw to the leanest possible.

Eggy ran fine, until it warmed up: now i have a case of high idle. or technically, the idle hangs at around 2K RPM. the last thing i fiddled with AFAIR was the BCDD on the carb. or was it called the altitude correction device? not sure kung ano mismo tawag on this Mikuni unit. been reading up a lot on how this little gizmo works on the carb, and im close to certainty that it's the BCDD that's causing me problems this time. it doesnt look like it is threaded, but that it changes its position and consequently its sensitivity relative to its orientation .

sa mga may experience na, could the hanging idle be due to the leaner idle mixture? im wary that simply changing the position of the BCDD screw will not revert the idle to how it was before. mamayang gabi or bukas ko pa ng umaga masisipat ulit yung makina.