New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Bro,

I 've been to many aircon repair shop in metro manila to repair my ac, non of the shop can be compared to CELSIUS aircon shop here in Jose Abad Santos Manila.

I really satisfied with their work and the owner will teach you how the aircon system works and they charge very reasonable price!

Celsius Car Aircon
    1393 Jose Abad Santos Manila near mayhaligue

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Seems like many people just read this article & don't have any comment try to go there and let your aircon clean or fix you will satisfied with there service...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Pakipost na lang picture ng shop nila at mga equipment, as an old adage "[SIZE="2"]pictures say a thousand words[/SIZE]":goodluck:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I went to Celsius last saturday Nov. 7, 2009 for check-up because my car aircon does not blow cold air anymore. The owner is very accommodating and seems he really knows aircon stuffs. What he did is he clean the compressor and added freon first and advice us to go back if the coldness will be gone again. He charged as only P300 and our car's aircon is cold again. He keeps a logbook to record your car's repair history with them. He said that he like to check things one by one until the real problem is pointed out. This way, you are not fooled to replace parts that is not really broken.

The shop is pretty small, only three cars can park in front of them. This shop is highly recommended for they do not suddenly assume to replace parts until the real problem is pointed out.

Celsius tel. numbers: 253-5486/484-7439

Charges:
    Add freon - P300 (Nov. 7, 2009)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ano ang mga equipment meron sila ? paki describe na lang kung paano nilinis yung compressor,thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    their equipment are very basic try to go their and you can see how they work, the nice thing is that they only change parts that is only needed if still working they wont replace it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    maganda ko kung ganun..dito sa san juan pinapaayos ko lang yung fan aun stuck up daw compressor kelangan e overaul 5k siningil sa akin hind pa ako marunong sa car nun eh tapos nawala lamig bumalik ako another 1800.after one week sira ulet hindi na ako bunmalik sa evangelista ko pinaayos sabon lang ginamit kita agad ang leak aun nilagyan ng freon 650 lang saka singkwenta sa gumawa nung leak oring lang nmn ang sira.imagine grabe yung na yun dito sa sa san juan maliit na aircon shop malapit sa concept one.yung one wayna paahon pag dumaan ka sa E. Maclang street.I recommend in yung RGL aircon shop sa evangelista tapat ng iglesia ni Cristo

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    saan malapit ang celcius? let's say coming from recto.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    since i live near the area, and i always see this shop, i decided to check it out last saturday. our L300 delivery van wasnt blowing cold air anymore. had them check the van first. initial diagnosis was lack of freon. after further checking, the hose to compressor is oily already. baka may slow leak na daw. they offered 2 options. clean the hose first and recharge freon, or immediately replace the hose. ended up having them clean the hose and recharge of freon first.

the owner is a no BS guy. small talked with him regarding aircon cleaning. madalas kasi suggestion ng mga aircon shop is to do it annually. sabi nung owner, he prefers to do it pag may sira na sa aircon. and his advice was to keep the interior clean at all times specially sa passenger foot area since doon humuhigop yung aircon.

this might be my new A/C shop na since its nearer to our place also. charge for Daikin (Japan) brand freon + cleaning of hose + tighten of belt = 500 pesos.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    since i live near the area, and i always see this shop, i decided to check it out last saturday. our L300 delivery van wasnt blowing cold air anymore. had them check the van first. initial diagnosis was lack of freon. after further checking, the hose to compressor is oily already. baka may slow leak na daw. they offered 2 options. clean the hose first and recharge freon, or immediately replace the hose. ended up having them clean the hose and recharge of freon first.

the owner is a no BS guy. small talked with him regarding aircon cleaning. madalas kasi suggestion ng mga aircon shop is to do it annually. sabi nung owner, he prefers to do it pag may sira na sa aircon. and his advice was to keep the interior clean at all times specially sa passenger foot area since doon humuhigop yung aircon.

this might be my new A/C shop na since its nearer to our place also. charge for Daikin (Japan) brand freon + cleaning of hose + tighten of belt = 500 pesos.

Hi! I just want to ask if the shop is still there? I'm planning to visit the place to check my car's AC too!. Hope to receive a reply even if its a 9-year old post Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast