New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    This happens when the temperature inside the car is cooler than the outside air. If your car is equipped with a heater you can blow hot air into the windshield until the condensation outside evaporates.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    binaklas ang dashboard? maraming binabaklas na dashboard kasi di nagpapalit ng ac filter.

ac vent to windshield is probably is leaking..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I think hindi naman cguro kasi bago pa sya sir. about 3k kms mileage

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Condotiere View Post
    This happens when the temperature inside the car is cooler than the outside air. If your car is equipped with a heater you can blow hot air into the windshield until the condensation outside evaporates.

how do u know if may heater ung car sir? eto rin alam ko e mas mainit sa labas pero kahit mag open windows at patay ac ako ayaw mawala e

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    I think hindi naman cguro kasi bago pa sya sir. about 3k kms mileage

taga bundok din ako bro. pag malamig sa umaga like 10c tapos warm sa cabin. it will really fog up because of condensation. just use filtered water para walang watermarks later on

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if you have a heater,in cold morning you can use the lowest heater setting and this will prevent fogging up. you just have to remove your jackets when you start driving and this take a few minutes to work. youll notice your glass is warm. in winter states they have heated side mirrors for a reason

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    how do u know if may heater ung car sir? eto rin alam ko e mas mainit sa labas pero kahit mag open windows at patay ac ako ayaw mawala e

Well I guess if you AC controls have Hot and cold then your car might have a heater. Sure way to dind out is turn the controls to hot and feel the air comming out of the vents.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    pag nag fafog sa windshield ko (inside) tuwing umuulan pinapahiran ko ng toothpaste then rub with clean cloth until mawala na yung traces ng toothpaste good for 8-12 hrs hindi sya nag fafog, i did this nung masira ercon ko...

di ko lang alam kung ganon din epekto nya sa labas...
    Toothpaste is made of baking soda, used to clean acidic surface like teeths or battery containers

Best result is achieved thru rinsing. If the surface to be rubbed is inside the car cabin then rinsing can be a problem

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    un nga lang talaga ginawa ko wiper lang talaga nakatulong during our trip. im hoping sana meron ibang paraan aside from that kasi baka mahasa ung windshield sa kakawiper at magleleave ng wiper marks ung parang arc na line
    When condensation forms outside, that means the cabin is cooler than the ambient temperature outside. Icy cold cabin will produce a lot of condensation outside

Reducing your aircon coolness setting will help deal with the external condensation to clear the whole windshield

Dont worry about the marks left by the wiper, be wary of a head on collision

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; August 2nd, 2018 at 07:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Or you can apply windshield treatments like Rain-x....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Condotiere View Post
    Or you can apply windshield treatments like Rain-x....

im planning to try rain x. pero wala ako mahanap na ganito sa mga shop

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast