New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Im from Apayao and we went to Baguio last week. Nung nasa Currimao na kami, the windshield started to get foggy at nahirapan na akong maaninag ang daan. I pulled over. I wipe the windshield using the wiper and a clean cloth pero wala parin pabalik balik ung fog. Diko na alam ang gagawin. I turned off the air circulation sa ac pero ganon parin. What I did is let my wiper on nalang.
    Any suggestions and recommendations kung paano maiwasan at kung ano dapat ggawin para mawala ung cloud sa windshield?

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Saan nagbui-build up yung "fog", sa loob ba or sa labas? If sa loob, need mo i-on ang AC

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    Im from Apayao and we went to Baguio last week. Nung nasa Currimao na kami, the windshield started to get foggy at nahirapan na akong maaninag ang daan. I pulled over. I wipe the windshield using the wiper and a clean cloth pero wala parin pabalik balik ung fog. Diko na alam ang gagawin. I turned off the air circulation sa ac pero ganon parin. What I did is let my wiper on nalang.
    Any suggestions and recommendations kung paano maiwasan at kung ano dapat ggawin para mawala ung cloud sa windshield?

To deal with constantly varying ambient temperature in the area youre driving into then set the wiper intermittently to deal with the external dew. Set the the aircon vent to stop recirculating air to deal with the dew that develops inside the cars cabin

If the fog is in the air outside then deal with it using your fog lamp. Theres no other way to deal with it and drive cautiously under a low visibility environment

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pag nag fafog sa windshield ko (inside) tuwing umuulan pinapahiran ko ng toothpaste then rub with clean cloth until mawala na yung traces ng toothpaste good for 8-12 hrs hindi sya nag fafog, i did this nung masira ercon ko...

di ko lang alam kung ganon din epekto nya sa labas...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post

2 Things caused this

A) Your windshield is dirty
    B) Condensation

Remedies
    1) Clean your windshield, both inside and outside surfaces
    2) Your cabin temperature should be just slightly colder than outside temp.

Hope these help

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    pag nag fafog sa windshield ko (inside) tuwing umuulan pinapahiran ko ng toothpaste then rub with clean cloth until mawala na yung traces ng toothpaste good for 8-12 hrs hindi sya nag fafog, i did this nung masira ercon ko...

di ko lang alam kung ganon din epekto nya sa labas...
    Toothpaste is a very good cleanser... of teeth ✌️

Seriously, it will clean your windshield... But is difficult to rub off

An ammonia based glass cleaner is best, both as a cleaner and ease of use.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    Saan nagbui-build up yung "fog", sa loob ba or sa labas? If sa loob, need mo i-on ang AC
    I think sa labas kasi kapag ngwiper ako natatanggal. . ung aircon always on sya. bihira ako ngdidrive na nakaoff ang ac kasi iniiiwasan ko talaga na maalikabokan sa loob kpag ng open window

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    To deal with constantly varying ambient temperature in the area youre driving into then set the wiper intermittently to deal with the external dew. Set the the aircon vent to stop recirculating air to deal with the dew that develops inside the cars cabin

If the fog is in the air outside then deal with it using your fog lamp. Theres no other way to deal with it and drive cautiously under a low visibility environment

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    un nga lang talaga ginawa ko wiper lang talaga nakatulong during our trip. im hoping sana meron ibang paraan aside from that kasi baka mahasa ung windshield sa kakawiper at magleleave ng wiper marks ung parang arc na line

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    2 Things caused this

A) Your windshield is dirty
    B) Condensation

Remedies
    1) Clean your windshield, both inside and outside surfaces
    2) Your cabin temperature should be just slightly colder than outside temp.

Hope these help
    i cleaned my windshield both inside and outside already but still the fog comes out. i use my wiper again to get rid of it. I tuned my cabin temperature even turned off the ac and open my windows ganon parin nagfofog parin. wala talaga akong nakitang solution kaya nagrely nalang ako sa wiper.

basta nung bumalik na kami when we were in Laoag nawala na sya hindi naman na nagfofog. i wonder

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    binaklas ang dashboard? maraming binabaklas na dashboard kasi di nagpapalit ng ac filter.

ac vent to windshield is probably is leaking..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast