New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    After my experience with ondoy, i had to replace my my aircon compressor. Though i had to have it installed with other shop, i bought the compressor to a dealer nearby.

Since Denso came out of a campaign against fake Denso products, my curiosity arises as to whether the one i bought was real or fake.

This is the Original Denso Installed prior to Ondoy:

This is the new one i bought last November 2009:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    saan mu nabili sir? brand new ba?

anyways, dapat sa denso dealer ka na lang kumuha. mas mura siya ng konti siguro.
    Last edited by aejhayl17; March 25th, 2010 at 03:02 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I bought this for 11K, brand new. Had no idea whether fake or original. I was assuming that walang fake ang Denso till i encountered some news ads lately about the proliferations of such.

By the way, if its an Original, granting that this one i bought is fake, how much is it?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    I bought this for 11K, brand new. Had no idea whether fake or original. I was assuming that walang fake ang Denso till i encountered some news ads lately about the proliferations of such.

By the way, if its an Original, granting that this one i bought is fake, how much is it?
    just a guest sir a...

if its original outside casa, it would be around that price.

but sa casa siguro, papatak ng doble.

pero kung sa denso dealer ka,(which is kalat naman) makakamura ka siguro ng about P100-P500.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Any pics of of compressors coming from denso pasong tamo?? I saw some compressors sa mga a/c shops but they look different compared to OEM's with same model..

Genuine Denso?