New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Have you heard about this radiator?
    I'm thinking of buying one of this kind. But it's a little expensive. I know it's of good quality though.

So, any more feedback about the product?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    feedback? this is the best radiator in my case. why? i have a rav4 with the original denso (it was aluminum/plastic) changed to evercool full copper top to bottom. temps are much lower. sulit na sulit.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Search mo, dami nang post about evercool radiators.

That said, its a good brand. Put one in our old Kia Ceres delivery truck. 3 or 4 years na no problems. Our drivers just use tap water. Tigas ng ulo kasi, kahit bilin use distilled water and coolant, tap water pa rin ang ginagamit.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Search mo, dami nang post about evercool radiators.

That said, its a good brand. Put one in our old Kia Ceres delivery truck. 3 or 4 years na no problems. Our drivers just use tap water. Tigas ng ulo kasi, kahit bilin use distilled water and coolant, tap water pa rin ang ginagamit.
    palitan mo na.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    palitan mo na.
    Why? I dont get it. No problems so far with the truck so why do i need to replace it?

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thank you so much for the feedback! I appreciate it. Really, I got to decide now and it's all because of your help. I'm buying Evercool Radiator for my ride!

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Oh by the way, I'd like to share some reference where you could easily reach Evercool: Roberts Automotive and Industrial Parts Manufacturing Corporation
    I hear it's really a good company, so yeah. I hope we all got to help each other and I want to thank you all who shared information here. It really helped me to decide and I ended up choosing the best! Thank you so much. :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    yeah mine's Evercool.. the best! 3 years ko na gamit..still doin great!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Why? I dont get it. No problems so far with the truck so why do i need to replace it?
    Yung driver ang palitan.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yung driver ang palitan.
    hahahah natawa naman ako dito hindi nagets agad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Evercool Radiator