New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    alright thanks

I have checked our ride. the 2nd aircon was add-on, not a factory installed one.

I think it works something like this: (if my pipe route readings are correct)

should this be just right? it doesn't have temp controls on the rear but my concern is, it is not as cold as it used to be, despite no leaks and freon seems enough.

it was cold back then, but this one part that always blows, I forgot what it was, it was years back. the aircon guy just condemn it, and since then it was not cold enough to satisfy on summers.

any ideas what on aircon part that blows aside from fuses? might give some clues.

what might have blown is the evaporator blower fuse. if it is not cooling sufficiently, maybe because the sensing bulb on your expansion valve is not on the superheated area of your evaporator. try relocating it a few inches away from the evaporator and closer to the expansion valve

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    what does the system look like with dual compressors? would it be a totally indepentdent of each other?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    what might have blown is the evaporator blower fuse. if it is not cooling sufficiently, maybe because the sensing bulb on your expansion valve is not on the superheated area of your evaporator. try relocating it a few inches away from the evaporator and closer to the expansion valve
    alright thanks, I'll see if I can spot a better heated area and relocate it. regarding the blowing part. I'm certain it is not the fuse though. I can only guess it has got to do something with expansion valve release or somekind of pressure release condemnation.

would like to follow up if this diagram good enough? won't the dryer be inefficient with this system?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    what does the system look like with dual compressors? would it be a totally indepentdent of each other?

for passenger cars, pickup trucks and passenger vans up to 17 passenger club wagons, only one compressor is used. two would add to the weight of the vehicle versus one bigger compressor than usual. the two compressor systems are sometimes used for bigger buses or coaches, sometimes it would have an auxilliary engine just for the climate control so even if the main engine is off or not running, the auxilliary engine running, the airconditioning or climate control is working. similar to the auxilliary power unit (APU) of the aircraft, electrical power and airconditioning will be on regardless the main engines are running or not

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    thanks sir.. i was just wondering lang kasi yung mitsubishi Rosa bus ng school namin has dual aircon compressors.. i understand that it would be too much for cars or vans to have two compressors.. i was really just wondering lang how a dual aircon compressor would work..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    alright thanks, I'll see if I can spot a better heated area and relocate it. regarding the blowing part. I'm certain it is not the fuse though. I can only guess it has got to do something with expansion valve release or somekind of pressure release condemnation.

would like to follow up if this diagram good enough? won't the dryer be inefficient with this system?

he might have condemned the shut off solenoid to the rear unit. the drier should be sufficient. if the service tech vacuumed the system at around 29 inches of mercury for at least 20 minutes, reverified if the pressure rose and revacuumed, the system must be almost free of moisture if not at all.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008

I look at your diagram, mukhang mayroong mali sa connection ng condenser, the condenser should be connected in series.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [SIZE=4]GOOD DAY, actually this is out of topic maybe some gurus can give me some idea, i have a advie and planning to put an additional condeser sa ilalim ng driver with a aux fan, d kaya makabigat ito sa makina or lumakas o tumakaw sa diesel with this new upgrades, gusto ko kasi super lamig ang aircon ko thanks.[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=den1106;1442396]I look at your diagram, mukhang mayroong mali sa connection ng condenser, the condenser should be connected in series.

you're correct den1106 .kaya ako nagbigay ng example (1998 dodge grand caravan 3.8L manufacturers standard plumbing ng dual condenser)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ford View Post
    [SIZE=4]GOOD DAY, actually this is out of topic maybe some gurus can give me some idea, i have a advie and planning to put an additional condeser sa ilalim ng driver with a aux fan, d kaya makabigat ito sa makina or lumakas o tumakaw sa diesel with this new upgrades, gusto ko kasi super lamig ang aircon ko thanks.[/SIZE]
    pag may pwesto sa front ,the best yun .don't forget na connected in series yung condensers as den1106 stated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Dual Aircon Connections of Condensers, tanong lang po..