New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    mga ka tsikot me na katry na ba sanyo? share naman ng experience nyo..

B-Quick | Fast, Reliable & Safe Advanced Automotive Air Condition Evaporator Cleaning

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Up for this thread. Since walang nagrereply means walang nakapag try. The owner is a former chief mechanic of Ford Connecticut. I usually scout their shop in Pasig and most of their clients are Ford and Mazda. Base on their website, they can clean the evaporator in less than an 1 hour using the B-Quick machine. Not really sure if this is a good way to clean the car aircon or still way to go for traditional style (baklas dashboard)? Anyway, I'll drop by on their shop next month to try the B-Quick and give some updates here

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukhang sunod sunod and TLC procedures mo sir battlestar ah! Have you asked if how much do they charge? If you dont mind, kindly ask them if they are familiar with working on a hyundai vehicle? Please keep us posted! Medyo kabado ako lalo na kung tanggal dashboard na procedure. I think toyota vehicles na kadalasan tangal dashboard will benefit in this service...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Mukhang sunod sunod and TLC procedures mo sir battlestar ah! Have you asked if how much do they charge? If you dont mind, kindly ask them if they are familiar with working on a hyundai vehicle? Please keep us posted! Medyo kabado ako lalo na kung tanggal dashboard na procedure. I think toyota vehicles na kadalasan tangal dashboard will benefit in this service...
    Yes sir. kakatapos ko lang magpalit ng spark plugs, ATF fluid and Throttle Body cleaning all done outside CASA . Back to topic, based on the other forum (FCP) they charge around Php 3,500 for cleaning and yes they also accommodate other branded cars like Toyota, Mitsu, Hyundai, etc. But most of their customers are ford and mazda kase nga the owner is a former chief mechanic of ford.

Ako rin kabado pag tanggal ng dashboard. Plano ko talaga sa Maxicon sana ipalinis aircon ko. Maganda naman feedback nila kaso ang tagal gawin. Around 5-7 hours kasama na dun tanggal dashboard at linis.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Next on my list would be atf fluid as well...Usually ba how much would it cost for the traditional aircon shop cleaning would charge?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Next on my list would be atf fluid as well...Usually ba how much would it cost for the traditional aircon shop cleaning would charge?
    My friend went to Maxicon just last week to get clean his Honda CRV. Nagastos nya lahat around Php 5.5K meron daw inayos na parts at madame nilisan at kasama na top up ng refrigerant.
    Last edited by Battlestar; September 11th, 2013 at 12:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    buhaying ko lang thread na to..
    baka merong recently nagpalinis sa B-quick sa mindanao avenue - pa-post
    naman ng feedback.
    balak ko palinis ng a/c kaso sa casa baklas dashboard pag avanza.
    tapos 3 days iiwan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    buhaying ko lang thread na to..
    baka merong recently nagpalinis sa B-quick sa mindanao avenue - pa-post
    naman ng feedback.
    balak ko palinis ng a/c kaso sa casa baklas dashboard pag avanza.
    tapos 3 days iiwan.
    North American Automotive on Pasig branch recently cleaned my Evaporator. B-Quick ang tawag nila sa process of cleaning. It's actually a machine to check and clean the evaporator. 1 hour lang ang cleaning nito, parang bubugahan lang nila with a special chemical.

Kung kotse mo is 5 years old and below eh ok kung B-Quick lang muna. 5 years and above mas okay kung baklas lahat ng dashboard para macheck kung meron kelangan palitan.

Kung gusto mo naman baklas dashboard, sa Maxicon ka magpalinis. Kaya nila tapusin yan within the day.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    for cars with built in filters.. it should be cheaper than 3500.. because you can just remove the filters and you will have access to the evaporator.. no need to remove the motor blower assembly.. which is what they do.. for hyundai cars especially the Getz.. once the filter is removed the evaporator is very accesable.. unfortunately i own a GRX starex that doesnt have built in filters. so they would have to remove the glove box, and the air blower assembly.. but for the rear over head evaporator it should be a straight forward job of just spraying the evaporators..

just my 2 cents..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    May naka experience na ba mag pagawa dito? Sayang sarado na yung Mindanao ave branch.

BQuick - Automotive Air Condition Evaporator Cleaning