New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I bought a brand new sanden sd-507 for my honda city 2000 last april 2009 at coolmate in kakarong makati. just last week nagluko ang shaft seal. 6 months lang ang warranty so what they did was to replace the shaft seal. upon disasembly they found meron worn out sa loob na pinakita nila sakin. they say it would not last long.

I was scouting sa google and found this sanden supplier and they have a promo,

http://maxiconbf.multiply.com/

any tsikoteer here who has experienced buying or having his aircon serviced by this store.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    up ko lang,

the shop's name is Maxicon Car Aircon Parts and Services in BF Home Paranque.

thanks in advance for any feedback on this shop.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I believe Maxicon is a good shop. Many of Club Opel's members from south have their aircon serviced there since they're familiar with Opels and usually have parts. I've been there once for inquiries lang though, and it's far from my place.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thanks kotiko for the info.

Hope to hear some more feedbacks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Maxicon Car Aircon Shop offers great service. They have friendly and honest mechanics to serve you. I just had my car serviced in this shop last Friday (Feb 14, 2013) for compressor replacement and aircon system cleaning because I was experiencing a whirring sound with high rpm while the aircon is on. Lucky me, their compressors were on-sale that time.

The only setback is that it's quite far from the heart of metro manila (the shop is situated in bf paranaque).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pagkatapos ko magdoble dobleng gastos kaka band aid solution ng Ceejay's, I tried Maxicon. Lo and behold, highly competent sila and direkta nila inaatake at sinusolusyonan ang issue. Kakaiba sa Ceejay's na iba-band aid solution ka lang. Highly recomended!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Pagkatapos ko magdoble dobleng gastos kaka band aid solution ng Ceejay's, I tried Maxicon. Lo and behold, highly competent sila and direkta nila inaatake at sinusolusyonan ang issue. Kakaiba sa Ceejay's na iba-band aid solution ka lang. Highly recomended!!!
    what did ceejay do and what did maxicon do?

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what did ceejay do and what did maxicon do?
    yeah nakaka curious tuloy .. nabasa ko kasi dito na OK yun ceejay's.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mvd28 View Post
    Maxicon Car Aircon Shop offers great service. They have friendly and honest mechanics to serve you. I just had my car serviced in this shop last Friday (Feb 14, 2013) for compressor replacement and aircon system cleaning because I was experiencing a whirring sound with high rpm while the aircon is on. Lucky me, their compressors were on-sale that time.

The only setback is that it's quite far from the heart of metro manila (the shop is situated in bf paranaque).
    Pahirapan dyan sa Maxicon kasi dami nila customers. You can go their other branch in Bicutan, MaxiAir.

Another credible shop in BF Homes is Coolmate, along Presidents Avenue also.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Pahirapan dyan sa Maxicon kasi dami nila customers. You can go their other branch in Bicutan, MaxiAir.

Another credible shop in BF Homes is Coolmate, along Presidents Avenue also.
    nice, dyan sa bicutan branch ko dadalhin yun altis ko, looks like evaporator issue/leak

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
any comment on this shop