New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Due to the complexity of the work, and considering your car is on its first AC cleaning, I suggest you have the dealer perform it. If you leave the AC in auto mode, chances are its pulling in outside "polluted" air. Most if not all climate control systems admit a percentage of outside air when left in auto mode. Hence your clogged AC filter, and possibly your dirty evaporator as well.

The dealer will replace all the other things mentioned, expansion valve, filter/drier, seals, etc.. Plus they will purge your system to make sure it's clean. Nga pala I remember you saying that you'll post a picture of your setting. Where is it?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is how it looks like now when I turn on the aircon. It's just one bar.

It used to be full bars then it gradually decreases to one bar as it reaches my temperature setting. Now it's always just one bar And I swear that the aircon feels hilaw

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I cant view your pic, server too strict here in the office. I'll check it out later. Does your AC have manual recirculate mode? Try manually setting it to your desired temp on recirculate mode. See what happens.

I'm pretty sure you complained to the dealer about that concern so, aside from the suggested AC cleaning, what other possible culprits did they tell you?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ok, I see your photo, have you tried lowering the temp setting? Does it have to be on 24 Lang? And try not putting it in auto.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Most of the time, these casas just subcon the job to third party shops. So since toyota fan ka, hanap ka ng subcons ng Toyota (if you wanna save money).

Since ginawa at chineck na yan ng casa, shouldn't they guarantee that it works properly? Di man lang ba nila tinest if it gets to the set temp?

Dun ba sa Toyota mismo ginawa yung car mo? Did u see them do it? Kind of surprising for a 3yo car to get a busted AC. Tama ang suggestion na replace your AC filter periodically. Parang AC sa bahay, you clean it thrice or 4x a year to keep its optimum performance. If you don't, not only will you not get the temp you want, you'll pay higher bills too.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    mga sir anu po kaya problema sa a/c pag sa likod lang ang malamig pero sa harap wlang lamig? mga 1month nang ganun lite ace namin mga sir?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011