New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys I need your advice regarding my car's aircon. When I switch my AC on to auto climate it will go in full blast and go cold with no problems. Now when its cold in the car na I tend to put down the power to 1 or 2 then after several minutes I will feel that only air blows out and its not cold. When it happen I will switch back the AC power to 3 or 4 and it will start to blow cold air again. When I did that I sometimes see white smoke/mist from the AC for a short time.

I'm planning to have it serviced soon but I just need your thoughts and opinions.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I'm not sure but probably the problem is ur expansion valve where it is not actuating properly. The EV sometimes working fine at the beginning when your A/C was turned on but tend to close prematurely due to frosting in the evaporator. That is why you see such mist coming out from the blower, this is a sign of a large quantity of freon is entering your evaporator.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by robgowild View Post
    Guys I need your advice regarding my car's aircon. When I switch my AC on to auto climate it will go in full blast and go cold with no problems. Now when its cold in the car na I tend to put down the power to 1 or 2 then after several minutes I will feel that only air blows out and its not cold. When it happen I will switch back the AC power to 3 or 4 and it will start to blow cold air again. When I did that I sometimes see white smoke/mist from the AC for a short time.

I'm planning to have it serviced soon but I just need your thoughts and opinions.
    sir try mo tignan kung umaandar ang compressor pede kasi na wiring yan,. ano nga pla ang car mo? pg ok naman at umaandar ang compressor pakiramdaman mo kung nag automatik sya..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bakamaka2long View Post
    sir try mo tignan kung umaandar ang compressor pede kasi na wiring yan,. ano nga pla ang car mo? pg ok naman at umaandar ang compressor pakiramdaman mo kung nag automatik sya..
    Its a mazda 3 2006 2.0. Actually sinisilip ko yung compressor kung nawawala ba yung pagka engage ng compressor clutch pero di ko masilip since nasa pinaka ibaba.

Nararamdaman ko lang kapag nilakasan ko yung AC to bring back the cold is parang may manginginig saglit just like switching an AC for the first time.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ditto on the expansion valve.....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Same problem tayo sir. Kakapa-ayos ko lang nito kanina at ang problema ay expansion valve.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Same problem tayo sir. Kakapa-ayos ko lang nito kanina at ang problema ay expansion valve.
    Magkano inabot pa ayos mo sir? Did you replace the expansion valve?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi! Thanks sa info. Malayo kasi kung lalabas pa. Taga meadowood ako since 1994. God bless

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tungkol sa EV, don,t tell it's EV issue. Let them evaluate first and decide then saka na kayo mag suggest if ever wala silang makita. Be careful sa mga service minsan marami silang sinasabi na dahilan pero simple lang pala ang problema baka simpleng thermostat failure pala. Anyway Good luck.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sorry na wrong sent ata ako sa isang post ko. Pls ignore it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast