New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Anyone here who can recommend a good, reliable AC repair shop in Las Pinas area? My car's AC has some cooling problems and I had it diagnosed in a shop in Pilar, shop name is Mr. ColdWet. The owner gave me an estimate of 4,500 to replace the expansion valve and drier. I hesitated for a while and told him that I'll think about it first. I checked from an AC parts shop and found out that the parts he told me merely cost 1,600 at the most. Then the guy has the nerve to charge me 300%. Appreciate it much if you can direct me to an honest and reliable AC repair shop located in Las Pinas.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sa CeeJay's along Zap-Alab Road. Going to Zapote, after passing MetroMall to your right,- it is to your left after a few meters. If you passed by Shell to your left and Perpetual Help Hospital to your right, then lagpas ka na.....

Magaling gumawa ng AC ang mga tao rito. Mababait sila at honest din. Iyong boss nila,- parang isang trabahador din lang ang tayo, pero magaling talaga.

:starwars:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    *CVT

Do you have CeeJay's phone no?. Thanks...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You can call or text them at 0917 5251788. I think they're open on Sundays....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nagpatingin din ako dyan sa coldwet dati dahil vent para sa outside air hinde nagsasara maige at pumapasok yung usok ng konti. konting tingin nung techician sabay sabi kailangan ibaba ang for cleaning para makita.e wala naman problema ac ko kaya pinagpaliban ko muna. take note yung nag check ng oto ko daming tatoo,nakahubad kaya parang ang hirap paniwalaan heheh sorry ha.. kaya sa iba na lang magpatingin..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Sa CeeJay's along Zap-Alab Road. Going to Zapote, after passing MetroMall to your right,- it is to your left after a few meters. If you passed by Shell to your left and Perpetual Help Hospital to your right, then lagpas ka na.....

Magaling gumawa ng AC ang mga tao rito. Mababait sila at honest din. Iyong boss nila,- parang isang trabahador din lang ang tayo, pero magaling talaga.

Yap. more than ten years ko na kilala yung may ari, si Joel at yung misis nya na si Chona, sa kanila ako nagpagawa , bago pa lang bukas ang shop nila. Si Joel ay dating mekaniko sa saudi arabia.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I learned about Ceejay's A/C shop here in this threat. I brought my car last week and so far ok naman ang gawa. Reasonable charges and reliable job.

Thanks for the tip!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by totoybato View Post
    Yap. more than ten years ko na kilala yung may ari, si Joel at yung misis nya na si Chona, sa kanila ako nagpagawa , bago pa lang bukas ang shop nila. Si Joel ay dating mekaniko sa saudi arabia.
    Finally, I had my a/c cleaned yesterday at ceejay's and I'm all impressed at their service . All the technicians are very good, courteous and friendly. Super lamig na ulit ng a/c ko. The owners were also friendly, and the best part is, I got a big discount from the mrs. when I mentioned that I'm a tsikot member. All tsikoteers will be given 10% to 15% discount at their shop. Before I left, I logged on to the internet and showed them this thread regarding their shop. The kumander's name is Cora and not Chona, she jokingly said na baka daw ibang mrs yung pinakilala ni Joel kay totoybato hehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau View Post
    Finally, I had my a/c cleaned yesterday at ceejay's and I'm all impressed at their service . All the technicians are very good, courteous and friendly. Super lamig na ulit ng a/c ko. The owners were also friendly, and the best part is, I got a big discount from the mrs. when I mentioned that I'm a tsikot member. All tsikoteers will be given 10% to 15% discount at their shop. Before I left, I logged on to the internet and showed them this thread regarding their shop. The kumander's name is Cora and not Chona, she jokingly said na baka daw ibang mrs yung pinakilala ni Joel kay totoybato hehe
    I am happy for you. Puwede pang Mastercard, di ba?

Panay na nga ang follow-up ng Ceejay's sa akin for the regular cleaning of the A/C of my Vanette.

BTW,- they are also the ones who repositioned the 2nd condenser of this same Vanette and have placed an auxilliary fan on it. Gone were the days when the van would nearly overheat if caught in traffic....

IMO,- magaling talaga sila at hindi nanloloko. Tapos, tama lang ang presyo nila sa mga piyesa at serbisyo....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    aba! may discount na pala tayo sa ceejay's! :groupwave:

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast
AC repair shop in Las Pinas area