New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I recently bought 3m tint with installation in winterpine marketing in araneta ave. winterpine is known for best setup for years but yesterday I am shock. the removers of the old tint was compose of 3 inexperience girls they dont know what will to do first. its like a high-school project experimenting in my mitshubishi pick-up. then after that this installers of tint was playing on my horn they don't notice me at the back. but that is not the sad part. after installation, a lots of scratches on my small side window on the back door seat. second on the plastic part on the left side of the windsheild. third the hard part to except is all parts of the tint was installed,there is a couple of bubbles surround every part of it. I told that to the installer but he said "hindi po talaga maiwasan yun mga gasgas at hiwa kasi gumagamit tayo ng cutter". so i just got home with a sad face and a waste of Php 5,500.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you post some pictures sir ng bubbles and gasgas. Para makita po nila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    jedi thanks for the advice. these are the pictures with caption inside.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Artadi View Post
    jedi thanks for the advice. these are the pictures with caption inside.
    saan po sir... di nyo pa yata nailagay yung link ng image

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Re: winterpine tint installation problem
    its hard to upload pictures on this forum so instead i just upload on my facebook account
    here is the link page.

Facebook

sori for the multiple post error.

"http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.226719790700299.57525.100000868392853"

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    That's why i prefer to have tints installed at Solar Gard. They have a dust free tinting room. LA Cars also has a tinting room but ... questionable reputation here in tsikot.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi Sir Brad, This is Dan from Winterpine, sorry for the inconvinience in regards with the subject above, have sent you also a private message to your FB account. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dan w b View Post
    Hi Sir Brad, This is Dan from Winterpine, sorry for the inconvinience in regards with the subject above, have sent you also a private message to your FB account. Thanks.
    Dan, are you settling it?

Brad inform us whatever its outcome.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Subscribing...based on tsikot posts before, Winterpine used to be highly recommended installation shop pag 3M. I wonder if their workmanship quality standard deteriorated over the years. Hopefully, maayos to and will not happen to other customers. Otherwise, people would look elsewhere..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's the good installers that give the shop its good rep

if the good installers leave the shop, they bring their skill with them. leaving the shop only with the good rep

the shop then hires new installers who are less experienced/less skilled

there goes the rep

(this applies to all shops that sell and install stuff)

tip: when you encounter a really good installer, get his cell number. so even if he goes somewhere else, you know where to find him. that's what we do. we do not bank on shop names/reputation. we bank on people. good people are hard to find

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast