New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi Everyone!

I hope you can help me out with my problem.

I think my windshield already has scratches on it. I still hope it is just on the tint though. By any chance, can anyone suggest where and what shop can I go to fix my windshield scratches problem?
    Any recommendations on how to fix this?

It is very hard to see at night when driving and more difficult when driving under the rain.

Please help and advise me on this one.

Thank you very much in advance for everybody's advices.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pa polish mo sa Bigberts

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kaya po ba un ng glass detailing?
    papatanggal ko na din po kasi ung tint para palitan...

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    try mo sa novus, sa pasong tamo.. dati din medyo madami scrathes ng windshield ko, pinagawa ko don nung natapos parang bago ulit windshield ko.. medyo may kamahalan nga lang 2,500 windshield lang pero sulit naman

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga tol....... yung sa akin...gasgas ng cutter noong nagpalagay ako ng tint kaya lang medyo malalim.papaano maaalis yon?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    mga tol....... yung sa akin...gasgas ng cutter noong nagpalagay ako ng tint kaya lang medyo malalim.papaano maaalis yon?

None!!!! You may have to replace it.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Pag pina detail/polish (same procedure ba yun or magkaiba?) ang windshield eh magiging mas maganda na talaga ang vision? kasi yung windshield ko pina-polish ko sa isang Shell station pero walang pinagkaiba.

Ang hirap mag drive kasi sa gabi, sabog ang mga headlights at tail lights ng mga kasalubong at sinusundan kong mga kotse. Lahat ng nakidrive ng kotse ko tinatanong ako pano akong nakakakita pa sa gabi.

Gusto ko sanang subukan yung mga sinasabi dito sa forum na detailing.

BTW, may tint ang kotse ko pero magic tint naman kaya I doubt if it's the tint that's the problem.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    mga sirs san po ung Novus? may phone number po ba kayo?

THanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    novus used to be in petron along edsa corner connecticut

i know they repair cracks, they repaired my stone cracked windshield back in early 2000. but scratches, never heard of that as part of their services, want to contact them again if they do have it.

anyway even if the scratches are not deep(in my case) i have no choice but to replace my windshield. you can see the scratches/wear marks of the wipers in my windshield.

walang magawa if you travel a lot, rain, dirt, sand, stones in provincial roads will get into your wipers and scratch the windshield.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    before I've heard some store or shops used sand paper 2000. and then after that they buffed it using a certain type of rubbing compound and the windshield was restored back to its original state. though of course a little thinner but not noticeable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Windshield scratches... Please help