New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Chuaed, car wax works that way. It beads water so it will easily flow off.

The windshield repellant is only different in that it is clear. You can wax your windshield if you want, just make sure you completely buff it off after letting it dry. It has the same effect. Buff with a clean towel para walang streaks. Make sure you also look through the glass from inside the cabin so you can see kung may streaks or not. This is the best way to avoid streaks when you least need them like when driving towards the sun/west.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, did it before. dami beses na ko nag-apply ng rain-x sa body ng car. works better than auto glaze since the water does not stick to the car body. but now there is already rain-x wax. made by the same company that makes rain-x windshield rain repellant. works as a wax and water repellant at the same time. so yun na gamit ko sa car body since isang application na lang (where-as before had to apply wax, then rain-x or auro glaze so doble hirap).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Question, full tint yung tsikot ko sa loob and labas, will rain-x work on this?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i'd recommend rain clear. its like a wax for the windsheild. the glass is smoother and glossier after. plus it doesn't contain alcohol unlike rain x. alcohol+rubber= bad combination.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Any feedbacks sa Elevo Brand i saw at Concorde? its a winshield cleaner and also rainmark/watermarks remover?
    Last edited by carlos; December 7th, 2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: product description

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ok naman elevo, yun gamit ko ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanson View Post
    you can try this:

only 75 petot. used by hcp peeps and sold by momsph
    dahil rainy season na, i just want to inquire saan meron nito and how much?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    dahil rainy season na, i just want to inquire saan meron nito and how much?
    bro, lam ko sa mother's carwash nag a-apply sila nyan. 100 pesos.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Saan po available ang turtle wax rain repellant at Rain X. Hindi kasi ako maka hanap nito sa shops na napuntahan ko. Salamat

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tried RainX once a few years ago. I wasn't really impressed with it....

(Mabuti pa iyong yosi na dinurog at ibinudbod mo sa windshield...... :hysterical:

7909:taunt:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
windshield rain repellant?