New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    if you really want heat resistance lang and still clear, id suggest v-kool or crystalline 3m (medyo pricey nga lang). ok talaga heat resistance 98% ata. try to contact la cars, they have the very good warranty.
    oo nga sir eh, medyo mahal, but i saw LA cars with a discount recently, till the end of march ata. hopefully a front tint isnt that expensive. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    BRo you want a tint that reduce heat very well, gives you a lot of privacy (almost same as superblack) and doesn;t reduce the driving safety at nigh?
    then go for the SOLAR GARD dark magic .. i use it in my trooper .. its great especialy when hot .. and sa gabi hindi mahirap i drive ..
    sa LA cars ako nagpakabit mura and magaling .. solar gard tints is much thicker than 3m tint, you can feel it when you touch it .. i have a bad expirience sa super black especially when raining * night .. last wednesday nga nabangga ung altis ng ate ko pag atras nya sa fairview bcoz of this superblck tint ! sa alam ko ibang tint ang nakalagay sa windshield NEUTRAL ata ..

s_quilicot*yahoo.com pa add sa friendster tnx

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidpoker View Post
    oo nga sir eh, medyo mahal, but i saw LA cars with a discount recently, till the end of march ata. hopefully a front tint isnt that expensive. hehehe
    mahal ang v-kool... 5 digits daw sa mga compact cars na kagaya ng sa atin. that being said, v-kool daw yung nilalagay sa mga cockpit windshield ng mga airliners eh, so no wonder ganun kamahal. 100% siguro yung glare/heat/ultraviolet rejection nun, hehe.

if you want really high quality tints, go for 3M talaga. kalawangin na yung mga civic natin bago mag iba kulay nun. if you regularly drive long distances under the hot baking sun pag summer, have your windshield tinted one piece with the color of your choice. wag ka papayag na hatiin nila, panget tsaka hindi na uso.

kung kagaya mo naman ako, papalit palit ang isip, minsan gusto may tint, minsan wala, go for a cheaper alternative in case gusto mo baklasin ulit. yung isang barkada ko nga nagpapatint before summer, tanggal na pag dating ng tag ulan. mura daw kasi eh, 2,000+ lng yung tints nya. BASTA WAG LANG YUNG GILA TINT!! hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    v-kool is the louis vitton ng mga tints sa kotse .. try no SOLAR GARD much better than 3m ..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    I suggest the lightest neutral magic tint of 3M. Cuts the heat during the day and it's clear enough to see at night or when it's raining hard.

yup, I agree with you sir... i have mine installed on my ride, it really cut the heat, though you can't hide (your face) that much but at least you're at ease driving especially at night and even on a hard rain.... inulit ko lang eh... hahahaha...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    diba NEUTRAL tints are usually used only in windshields? base on my knowledge iba ung tint na inaaply sa windows and iba rin sa windshield .. much lighter ata ung sa windshield .

long lasting ba ang tints na installed * banawe .. (yung installed beside sa highway) diba exposed yun sa elements like dust and pollution? does it makes the tint to bubbles and fade much faster than tints installed * tint room with airconditioner and air purifier like * LA cars..?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    v-kool is really pricey compared to other tints. i peronally cant afford this pero good recomendation for those na gusto parang clear yung windows nila.

if you want yung mga common tints, id suggest go for solar gard rather than 3m. galing magdefelect ng heat and not that blinding at night. i use solar gard and i can say na hindi naman ganon kahirap drive kahit medium black windshield and super black all around.

sulit pa yung warranty na 5 years kay L.A. cars!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yes definetly, 5 years ba ang warranty ng solar gard sa LA cars?
    kxe the owner of it tells me that the solar gard tints has a lifetime warranty agains fading .. recently kasi i changed my tint for my trooper from 3m magic to SOLAR GARD dark magic .. you can really feel the difference between the two brands pati na ung thickness ng film.

can anyone tell me the highend benefit if i will use V-Kool?

tnx tsikoteers

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    3m medium black magic

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    difference of v kool is the high heat rejection and driving visibility.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Windsheild tint suggestions please...