New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I am hearing wind noise when driving at 40Kph and up. Im thinking its coming from the rubber molding of my window. Anyone here knows an auto shop that can repair this type of problem? or an auto shop where i can buy surplus na rubber molding..TIA!

btw, it would be great if the shop is near pasig.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    What car? Indicating your car on your post can easily aid the people who'll help you. Anyway, I know someone who can help but it's at Evangelista st. in Makati, if you're interested.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is wind noise like a whistling sound? I think I have the same problem although mine appears at around 120 kph.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    [quote=ponglet;1101243]I am hearing wind noise when driving at 40Kph and up. Im thinking its coming from the rubber molding of my window.

could be in the rubber moulding, or meron small space sa car door

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Those hinges go bad all the time. When that happens the door no longer is aligned and the door weather seals cannot seal properly, thus the wind noise. Get the hinge repaired soon and remember to do the upper as well as the lower one.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    What car? Indicating your car on your post can easily aid the people who'll help you. Anyway, I know someone who can help but it's at Evangelista st. in Makati, if you're interested.

sir, the model of my car is indicated in my avatar/signature...thanks for the advice! can you post the name and contact number of the shop/person you mentioned above?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ponglet View Post
    sir, The Model Of My Car Is Indicated In My Avatar/signature...thanks For The Advice! Can You Post The Name And Contact Number Of The Shop/person You Mentioned Above?
    Ygpm......

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    got your pm sir russpogi! thanks po

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Is wind noise like a whistling sound? I think I have the same problem although mine appears at around 120 kph.
    *cathy, sa tulin na nyan, talagang may mag whiwhislte na dyan. lalo na kung against the wind.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    nirepair na ba yung pinto due to bannga? - possible alignment
    me leak ba pag umuulan? - kung walang body repair, change your weather strip lalo na kung malutong na

try to tape all the seams of your door and drive to that speed. paliit ng paliit ang tape mo hanggang sa ma-isolate mo na kung san galing ang tunog.

this is tedious but it works.

Wind Noise