New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    What's the easiest way to remove stickers/decals on windshield without damaging the sticker or the glass?

I need to remove stickers and decals on my windshield, and transfer them to another car without damaging them as much as possible.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hair Drier method.

Heat the surface evenly to soften the adhesive, then try to pick one side of the sticker. If you're able to pick it up, slowly work on by pulling the sticker while heating..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    heat gun,hair blower.kung wala ka naman.mag painit ka ng tubig sa takure ung hindi masyadong mainit saka mo ibuhos dun sa sticker .

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Will the hair dryer method work on tints? Planning to remove my rear glass tint by myself. Iwas masira defogger. Sorry medyo OT.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^may steamer ka na pang damit? pwede mo ibilad muna sa araw para uminit at lumambot na yung tint.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sir medyo OT, How naman po to removed the adhesive mark of previous car tint. Papalitan ko na yung sa harap kasi peeling off na more than a decade na 3M brand. Having difficulty removing by scratching. Could there be an easier way? TIA

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *povillo: pag nagpa-install ka ng tint sa shop, libre na pagtanggal sa old tint.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    What's the easiest way to remove stickers/decals on windshield without damaging the sticker or the glass?

I need to remove stickers and decals on my windshield, and transfer them to another car without damaging them as much as possible.

Thanks.
    Try the hot towel method

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

What's the easiest way to remove stickers/decals on windshield?