New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi,

do you know of any shop that does this? actually, i am after more on a clear tint, just a projection on the headlamp.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    why tint your headlamps? bawal kaya yan

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i mentioned clear... i just used the word "tint" because i am thinking of the same material used for tinting.... but my aim is to have a "clear tint" on the headlamps

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    oh i see. try banawe, malamang madami dyan

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    i mentioned clear... i just used the word "tint" because i am thinking of the same material used for tinting.... but my aim is to have a "clear tint" on the headlamps
    pag umulan mababasa rin yan. ala ring silbi. baka sinasabi mo yung clear headlights na walang mga linears sa mirror.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if the tint is clear... what is the point of tinting the headlights?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    if the tint is clear... what is the point of tinting the headlights?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hi,

do you know of any shop that does this? actually, i am after more on a clear tint, just a projection on the headlamp.
    Well, if you really are comitted in "tinting" your headlights for whatever reason, V-cool or any other clear films ( 3m meron din) ang katapat niyan. Go to tinting shops that have these in stock and they sure could do it for you. Heck you could even DIY it

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Guys,

Me thinks the thread starter wants to apply a film like protection on his headlight lenses to protect it from scratches and what not.

Am I correct spyghost?

Just change projection in his post to protection and it'll make better sense.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi Guys,

Me thinks the thread starter wants to apply a film like protection on his headlight lenses to protect it from scratches and what not.

Am I correct spyghost?

Just change projection in his post to protection and it'll make better sense.
    a yes yes, that also made sense for me as well... sorry for the typo...

yes my aim is protection...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
tinting headlights