New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Any suggestion sir para makagawa ako ng hole enough for me to see my side mirrors. Ang dilim kasi ng tint nahihirapan ako lalo na pag gabi. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Change tint to light

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Palitan mo na lang ang tint ng 1-2 shades lighter yung driver and passenger side windows. Pangit sir. I did that with one of my rides nagsisi lang ako. Ended up doing what i should have done in the first place, which was to replace the tint.

Pero if you insist, plastic plate at box cutter lang katapat nyan. Tape the plate to the window in 4 or more places, cut around in between the tape, then put tape where you have already cut (to prevent the plate from moving when you remove the first tapes), then remove the first tapes and cut where they were. Remove plate and peel off the tint. Remember to apply very light pressure when using the box cutter. Madali lang magasgas ang automotive glass.

Then pag tapos na iiyak ka, kasi pangit hehehe!
    Last edited by yebo; March 7th, 2015 at 10:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    +1. It's fugly

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Retro look...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gadtechs View Post
    Any suggestion sir para makagawa ako ng hole enough for me to see my side mirrors. Ang dilim kasi ng tint nahihirapan ako lalo na pag gabi. Thanks.
    it's easy.
    use a blade that's easily available at bookstores.
    use a round item like a platito, if you want round hole.
    use a ruler if you want straight edge hole.
    but i agree with cat. it's ugly.
    but it's cheap.
    Davai!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    another option is; keep your dark tint intact, just have a neat vertical cut then peel off up front where-in you can see your side mirrors good enough then have it tinted with 1 shade lighter.
    gaps wouldn't be obvious from the outside just like how they do it with the windshield. hence super dark/black next to a medium dark tint shouldn't be that much obvious from the outside either.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Panget niyan windows down na lang [emoji1]

Nahihirapan ka ba habang nagddrive? Ako naman nahihirapan pag nagpapark patalikod tapos madilim. Binababa ko na lang bintana.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hirap po kc mag change lane pag gabi. If mahina or walang ilaw yung nasa likuran ko e hindi ko makikita. At sa pag park din po kelangan ko pa i windows down (manual windows pa naman haha). I picture out at pag isipan ko muna since mukhang panget nga kalalabasan nito. Try ko yung suggestion ni sir benchman. Thanks mga bossing sa feedback.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nakakaduling ang dark tint tapos biglang may butas na walang tint.

patint ka na lang ng lighter shade

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast