New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Stek Claims No intereference with RF and GPS Signals. RFID ready choice? We need feedback

Pricing undercuts BFfilm Vkool 3M and Huper Optik. Aligned more with Sunbloc.

SouthCasa shifted from Sunbloc to Stek

Prices for a subcompact:
    Action series(Carbon Ceramic) - 7500
    Smart series(Ceramic) - 10000
    Nex series(Ceramic with Graphene) - 20000

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Stek Claims No intereference with RF and GPS Signals. RFID ready choice? We need feedback

Pricing undercuts BFfilm Vkool 3M and Huper Optik. Aligned more with Sunbloc.

SouthCasa shifted from Sunbloc to Stek

Prices for a subcompact:
    Action series(Carbon Ceramic) - 7500
    Smart series(Ceramic) - 10000
    Nex series(Ceramic with Graphene) - 20000
    details please like uv and heat transfer/resistant/block

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    details please like uv and heat transfer/resistant/block
    you should be more interest with the TSER...

its all on their webpage.

403 Forbidden damn scripts by tsikot but it works

403 Forbidden

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    you should be more interest with the TSER...

its all on their webpage.

403 Forbidden damn scripts by tsikot but it works

403 Forbidden
    thanks so much!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010

Installed Stek NEX 05 sides and back, NEX 15 sa front. So far so good. Maganda yung heat rejection. Hindi nakakapaso kahit nakabilad. Acceptable din visibility at night. A bit better than the rest I've tried so far although mejo madilim pa din. This is the best tint I have used so far. I tried 3M FX and CS series, Vkool OEM series and Nanotech Charcoal series.

Brands in order of preference

1. STEK NEX Series - best heat rejection and night time visibility. A bit brownish when under direct sunlight.
    2. 3M CS Series - Never fades. Hindi din nag bubbles.
    3. Vkool OEM - Good for a casa freebie. Expect it to interrupt RFID signals.
    4. Nanotech Charcoal - NEVER AGAIN
    5. 3M FX/ST - Casa freebie. Parang nag shade lang ng window pero walang heat rejection.

The worst experience was Nanotech. Total of 4 cars. Mejo na attract ako dun sa 50% off daw sa pricing. Tint faded (nag violet) after 4 years dun sa dalawang kotse. They replaced naman the tint as part of their 5 year warranty. Pero hassle. Yung isa nag bubbles, nagpalit na lang ako ibang brand. Yung isa nabenta ko na yung car so hindi ko na alam nangyari.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sir Ali, re 3M CS, never fades, for how long now?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by aligonzales View Post

Installed Stek NEX 05 sides and back, NEX 15 sa front. So far so good. Maganda yung heat rejection. Hindi nakakapaso kahit nakabilad. Acceptable din visibility at night. A bit better than the rest I've tried so far although mejo madilim pa din. This is the best tint I have used so far. I tried 3M FX and CS series, Vkool OEM series and Nanotech Charcoal series.

1. STEK NEX Series - best heat rejection and night time visibility. A bit brownish when under direct sunlight.
    5. 3M FX/ST - Casa freebie. Parang nag shade lang ng window pero walang heat rejection.

The worst experience was Nanotech. Total of 4 cars. Mejo na attract ako dun sa 50% off daw sa pricing. Tint faded (nag violet) after 4 years dun sa dalawang kotse. They replaced naman the tint as part of their 5 year warranty. Pero hassle. Yung isa nag bubbles, nagpalit na lang ako ibang brand. Yung isa nabenta ko na yung car so hindi ko na alam nangyari.
    I am considering the nanotech charcoal but I might not with your experience. The nanotech I got a few years ago has a warranty of ten years.

Have you checked the compatibility with RFID? I hope it doesn't interfere.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

maraming salamat! was planning to get nano tech security tint pa man din para sa panoramic roof

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

many thanks bro for the feedback. how much did it cost you though? for which car and which dealer?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sir Ali, re 3M CS, never fades, for how long now?
    Mine lasted over 12 years. I sold that car already. 3M is claiming it will last the car's lifetime before it fades.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast