New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hi all,

I'm (hopefully) getting a new car and will be turning over my old ride (a Forester) to my parents. I plan to change the current 3M tint in the windshield and front windows to a much lighter shade para di mahirapan father ko since he's getting old na din.

Can you recommend shops who can do this for me? I'm not really familiar with having tint replaced mid-stream - usually, my car tints come with the dealer. Preferably in the Taguig or Makati area.

Thank you in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    Hi all,

I'm (hopefully) getting a new car and will be turning over my old ride (a Forester) to my parents. I plan to change the current 3M tint in the windshield and front windows to a much lighter shade para di mahirapan father ko since he's getting old na din.

Can you recommend shops who can do this for me? I'm not really familiar with having tint replaced mid-stream - usually, my car tints come with the dealer. Preferably in the Taguig or Makati area.

Thank you in advance.
    I don't know any tint shops around Makati - Taguig, but i would recommend HPM in Banawe. The owner is very accomodating which is a selling point for me.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    Hi all,

Thank you in advance.
    electrovox in makati bro for 3m tint

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    HPM Auto ... Quezon City ... Choose a shop that does a good job instead of one that's convenient ... You're going to live with the tint for several years ...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Tint my ride sa may west ave. qc. Vkool tints sila.

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Tint my Ride is expensive ...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Tint my Ride is expensive ...
    San po mas ok? They quoted me 2700 para sa windshield ng Terra using Vkool OEM 35.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Actually Tint my Ride is cheaper than HPM auto with vkool OEM series. Kinda begs the question bakit mura si Tint my Ride; or mahal lang talaga sa HPM. But they are vkool accredited naman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    south casa branches.. top of the line tint.. 16k lng.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Kahit saan naman ata basta vkool mahal eh. A few hundred pesos difference depending kung saan ka malapit. Tiga qc ako so mas malapit ang tint my ride.

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast