New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Hello

I'm a noob regarding tints. Are there tints that are black on the outside and clear on the inside? If so, do they also have heat rejection capabilities? What brands or types of tints are they? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    depende sa pov..

if the tint is dark enough and if the sun isnt shining brightly or its dark outside, a person outside needs to to step near the car to view the inside.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchuPichu0324 View Post
    Hello

I'm a noob regarding tints. Are there tints that are black on the outside and clear on the inside? If so, do they also have heat rejection capabilities? What brands or types of tints are they? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    None. If they're black on the outside, they're dark inside.

Closest you can get are magic tints - mirror finish on the outside, pretty good visibility inside. Personally not a fan of magic tints due to aesthetics, although I had them before and they had really good heat rejection and decent visibility at night (Vkool K14).

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ito full 15% wrap(except ws): not recommended 😉

Crown Victoria 15% Tint Review Day/Night - YouTube

Last edited by StockEngine; November 20th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    depende sa pov..

if the tint is dark enough and if the sun isnt shining brightly or its dark outside, a person outside needs to to step near the car to view the inside.

I'm really wondering why I am having such a hard time with the super black tint installed by casa on my car. I always get "good afternoon sir" when gassing up, then the gas boy will be surprised that I am not a sir (just to illustrate how dark my tint is)

Driving with super black tint is extremely difficult especially on provincial roads where lighting isn't good (or non existent).

My AE101 also had super black tint but I am able to drive it with no issues. Not sure if I am just getting older or if casa installed a low quality 3M tint.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm really wondering why I am having such a hard time with the super black tint installed by casa on my car. I always get "good afternoon sir" when gassing up, then the gas boy will be surprised that I am not a sir (just to illustrate how dark my tint is)

Driving with super black tint is extremely difficult especially on provincial roads where lighting isn't good (or non existent).

My AE101 also had super black tint but I am able to drive it with no issues. Not sure if I am just getting older or if casa installed a low quality 3M tint.
    For one, mas maganda talaga visibility ng AE101 kaysa 11th gen. Bigger windows, smaller pillars. Even the 10th gen has noticeably better visibility than the 11th gen.

Could also be your tint. Is it 3M FX (cheap) or 3M CS (decent) that they installed?

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    yes... aesthetics Plus the effect Magic tints have with GPS and Cellular signal....

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    None. If they're black on the outside, they're dark inside.

Closest you can get are magic tints - mirror finish on the outside, pretty good visibility inside. Personally not a fan of magic tints due to aesthetics, although I had them before and they had really good heat rejection and decent visibility at night (Vkool K14).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Had 3m magic before, then got tired with it, layered it with 3m medium. Better visibility than my current super black. Di lang maganda pag maliwanag sa loob during nightime, mas visible ang reflection.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Yung suv na nakuha namin naka wrap ng dark tint, medyo mahirap talaga sya pag gabi.

Balak ko sana yung windshield, front passenger and yung compartment window papa-clear ko ng tint, yung 2nd row and 3rd row as is lang yung dark tint.

Pangit ba tingnan? Any suggestions? Sanay kase ako dati na walang tint mas safe mag drive.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Try mo muna tanggalin yung windshield, malaki na ang effect nyan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast