New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Abilidad lang yan ng installer and with the right equipment; trust me on this

My previous tint experience had the installer give me all the excuses: locally made glass, uneven glass, bubbles if not cut into smaller pieces, too curved on the ends, etc, etc It's all BALONEY!

If you are familiar the Lancer Cylcone model (89-92), the rear windshield is really curved, as in almost 90-deg bend on the sides. That car of mine had a 1-piece tint installed by Autostar in Malugay Makati!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    had my cefiro tinted sa front. one piece lang. i think pwede na one piece tint sa windsheild as long as you have a heat gun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano nagiging problem sa curve ng windshield? bakitt mahirap gawing 1 piece?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may nakakaalam ba na kung may tint installer na gumagamit ng tint room sa area ng las pinas-paranaque-muntinlupa tri-city area?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    Abilidad lang yan ng installer and with the right equipment; trust me on this

My previous tint experience had the installer give me all the excuses: locally made glass, uneven glass, bubbles if not cut into smaller pieces, too curved on the ends, etc, etc It's all BALONEY!

If you are familiar the Lancer Cylcone model (89-92), the rear windshield is really curved, as in almost 90-deg bend on the sides. That car of mine had a 1-piece tint installed by Autostar in Malugay Makati!
    May tint studio na autostar ngayon.. passed by the other day.. para dust free ang tint job..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    unfortunately sir hindi nagamit yung tint room/(tint bay as they call it) when I had my car tinted yesterday sa autostar.

carinderia na ulit yung loob ng tint bay, pero our cars since the 90's have been tinted by them, no problems naman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Question about tint..