New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    mga pips, ask ko lang about pricing ng v-kool film/tint for windshield.

about a weekend ago, i inquired, via text, from LA CARS a quote for the installation of a v-kool M30 tint(full piece/no cuts) sa windshield ng 1999 honda civic. a price was quoted via text.

yesterday, i dropped by the shop to inquire again, just to make sure, how much the installation would cost me. to my surprise, a higher quote was given me..and i just asked a week ago!

the owner informed me that the price changes on a "daily basis' (para palang foreign exchage rate) dahil by order ang arrangement. when i showed the owner his text reply, he agreed that i be given the price as quoted in the text. unfortunately, i was not able to bring my car to the store (kasi number coding ako that day). when i told him i would bring my car in this monday, he said the price will not be the same as quoted in the text kasi nga daw "by order". i was flabbergasted!

i guess those who availed of the shop's services where walked-in or made previous arrangements/appointments.

question: meron ba ganito experience with the shop from among the tsikoteers? i mean, ganun ba talaga ang takbuhan ng usapan (there was no mention of this arrangement in the reply-text, though) pagdating sa installation ng v-kool? the price would really change after a week or on a daily basis? (wow!!!)

would anyone recommend/know of another shop that installs v-kool? please provide tel/celphone numbers and name of shop/address.

thanks much.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    try mo bro yung vkool sa santolan. just search for the number in here... mas mahal ata sila than la cars for some reason.

bro, did you check out la cars' m20 version? madilim ba siya?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    bro, did you check out la cars' m20 version? madilim ba siya?[/quote]

madilim yun v-kool m20. from what ive read in the threads on v-kool, they use v-kool m20 on the sides and rear while m30 for the windshield. by the way, meron din v-kool na clear.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    di nabago yan sa LA cars altough regular customer nila ako.

re m20, hindi madilim, HAZY yung certain batch na defective.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by silver streak View Post
    mga pips, ask ko lang about pricing ng v-kool film/tint for windshield.

about a weekend ago, i inquired, via text, from LA CARS a quote for the installation of a v-kool M30 tint(full piece/no cuts) sa windshield ng 1999 honda civic. a price was quoted via text.

yesterday, i dropped by the shop to inquire again, just to make sure, how much the installation would cost me. to my surprise, a higher quote was given me..and i just asked a week ago!

the owner informed me that the price changes on a "daily basis' (para palang foreign exchage rate) dahil by order ang arrangement. when i showed the owner his text reply, he agreed that i be given the price as quoted in the text. unfortunately, i was not able to bring my car to the store (kasi number coding ako that day). when i told him i would bring my car in this monday, he said the price will not be the same as quoted in the text kasi nga daw "by order". i was flabbergasted!

i guess those who availed of the shop's services where walked-in or made previous arrangements/appointments.

question: meron ba ganito experience with the shop from among the tsikoteers? i mean, ganun ba talaga ang takbuhan ng usapan (there was no mention of this arrangement in the reply-text, though) pagdating sa installation ng v-kool? the price would really change after a week or on a daily basis? (wow!!!)

would anyone recommend/know of another shop that installs v-kool? please provide tel/celphone numbers and name of shop/address.

thanks much.
    bro, as for your question, may sasabihin ako sa yo...

hindi ako ang direct customer kasi sinamahan ko lang best friend ko kahapon sa LA cars, dahil sila lang ang meron projector foglights para sa civic FD. nakita namin sa net ang price, 5.5k. eto, pumunta kami kahapon dun pero nagwarning na ko sa kanya about negative feedbacks ng madaming auto foruns sa LA cars. so eto, dumating kami at nag-inquire ng price at magkano ang presyo sa amin, 5.9k!!! sabi ng best friend ko, bakit sa site ninyo, 5.5k lang? so ayun, binaba sa 5.5k at wala ng tawad. dahil dun, sabi ko sa best friend ko, mas mabuti pa siguro na nilakad nalang natin ang buong banawe kesa dito tayo pumunta dahil hindi consistent ang price nila. sorry sa ot...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mga bro, nagiisip pa lang ako kung san ako pakabit vkool. mas mahal kasi quote sa vkool sa santolan eh... i wonder kung willing sila pantayan LA cars? anyone with that experience?

Also, sa LA Cars meron ng M20. I read sa forum, eto yung defective, pero sabi sa LA cars ng girl attendant, ibang batch na raw to and dati pa yon... prob ko kasi sa vkool santolan, walang m20, m30 lang meron (neutral version).

ano ba ibig sabihin ng hazy bro? dami tanong... thanks vmuch.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hazy . . . mejo malabo? yung tipong parang nag moist na parang natutukan ng AC ng matagal. parang ganun.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    sinamahan ko lang best friend ko kahapon sa LA cars, dahil sila lang ang meron projector foglights para sa civic FD. nakita namin sa net ang price, 5.5k. eto, pumunta kami kahapon dun pero nagwarning na ko sa kanya about negative feedbacks ng madaming auto foruns sa LA cars. so eto, dumating kami at nag-inquire ng price at magkano ang presyo sa amin, 5.9k!!! sabi ng best friend ko, bakit sa site ninyo, 5.5k lang? so ayun, binaba sa 5.5k at wala ng tawad. dahil dun, sabi ko sa best friend ko, mas mabuti pa siguro na nilakad nalang natin ang buong banawe kesa dito tayo pumunta dahil hindi consistent ang price nila.

well, these are just two(2) instances from that shop where pricing of product is involved...modus operandi kaya ito?

para bang kung sa una pagkakataon ay "ipinaalam" (take note one instance ay sa text and the other is in their website...so, let's call this muna as "offsite") sa customer na ganito ang price and then when one drops by the shop, there's already a different price. then, the customer would reason out why the heck is the price "offsite" different NOW when one drops by the shop? and then when othe customer mentions this, the price "offsite" will now be offered and the customer may decide to accept a supposedly "lowered" price. and you know what happens? of course, WALA ng TAWAD pa. no more room to bargain/haggle...kasi there is already a semblance na "ibinaba" ang price, like nagkaroon ng "discount" na...

well, i don't know...just a thought to share about the situation(s)...as i said, these are just two(2) instances, so far...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Abnoy talaga yata yung owner ng LA Cars na yan. Daig pa trader sa Wall Street, paiba-iba ng presyo tapos andami pang rason na palpak.

Makes me wonder why others are still patronizing his shop? Andami nang car forumers na may reklamo sa kanya (mapa-Honda, Ford, Toyota or Mitsubishi), and they can't all be wrong.

IMO, pag di pa talaga siya magbabago, lulubog na talaga yung shop niya. Ang masama pa kasi, pati yung mga empleyado niya, mukhang tinuturuan ng dugas-style marketing. Buti na lang malayo ako sa Makati, so I have no plans of visiting his shop soon.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    OT lang po ah... kasi related to dun sa above post.

LA cars told me about meron daw ng post about what happned dun sa price ng projector fogs na 5.5k.

actually here is what happened. i check LA cars website and saw the projector fogs worth 5.5k. so i decided baka makatawad pa ako when i go to their shop personally. then sat, i go to their shop. i ask the sales lady about the price of the projector fogs. She said 5.9k po sir. sabi ko, bkit gnun sa site nyo 5.5k lng. She said, "Alam mo naman pla e, bkt tinatanong mo pa" So she gave the 5.5k price to me. So aun kinabit na. Then a fren for mine posted a comment here in tsikot.

nalaman ng LA cars na meron ng post na comment related to them. LA cars called me. akala nya my reklamo ako. i said wala nmn ako reklamo. my concern ko lng is ung pricing sa internet at actual price. LA cars told me. its just a market strategy. LA cars told me "The price on the internet is just for internet customers only." Hindi nmn daw nila pinipilit ung customer na bumili sa knila. Well tama nga naman. But after the conversation with him, napaisip ako, Dba dpat mas mura ung actual price rather then internet price. kasi asking price mo un e. but anyway, tapus na e.. got it at a price of 5.5k no more no less. Kasi kala ko mas mkakamura ako pag pumunta ako mismo sa shop e. binili ko n din kasi type ko ung fogs e..

just a though, what if hindi ko alam ung price sa internet. So i bought the fogs for 5.9k. then after buying the fogs, i saw the price on the internet. anu kya sa tingin nyo ang pkiramdam ko nun dba? so better fix something not clear here dba?

sorry sa OT.. haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
pricing for v-kool?