New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hello

the driver side power window of my 94 accord stopped working all of a sudden and its half way open...any ideas where i can get it fixed for a really good price? name of the shop and location....thanks

Q

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    is there still a ticking sound kung press yung switch? kung meron pa, kailangan lang lubricate yan pero kung wala na talaga, then just bring it to surplus shops in banawe or evangelista. for sure meron sila niyan. be ready for about 2k if it needs replacement na.

hth

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    is there still a ticking sound kung press yung switch? kung meron pa, kailangan lang lubricate yan pero kung wala na talaga, then just bring it to surplus shops in banawe or evangelista. for sure meron sila niyan. be ready for about 2k if it needs replacement na.

hth
    yea there is a tickin noise when i switch it upor down. but the ticking noise is really quiet...you really have to listen to it. i opened up the door panel to see if i can help push it up some way but it just wont budge. where should i put the lubrication? pls help asap cause the rainy season is about to start. thanks.

Q

power window failure....help...