New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another offshoot of Jorge's home-style Radiator shop/tambayan (the other one being Jemson's Electrical).

I figure I'd start another thread for these guys for those interested in getting their car tinted.

I always get their services for my tinting needs. The work level is acceptable, the prices are reasonable, and they are always easy to talk to when it comes to back jobs or corrections.

They did my doctor friend's Toyota Corolla today. Lumina super black on the sides and rear. Lumina medium up front. All seamless (walang putol) including the rear glass. SRP was Php2,200. Haggling is accepted.

Whole team working including Mang Jemson the electrician:

Proto with his heat gun doing the seamless rear tint:

Will look for my photos of other work they have done. Proto's number is 09096231109. Please verify if still correct.

Those who have tried their services, please feel free to post and report feedback.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    doc, are they using rubber or steel tools?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Combination of plastic, steel, and cloth ang nakita ko. Generally plastic tools and cloth pero I think sa mga tight spots like the frit areas (the areas painted black on the outer edges), they can use steel as needed.

Or tulad ng ginawa nila kanina, nung hindi nila madukot ng maganda, tinaggal nila yung plastic cabin trim sa pillars and yung inner door panels (sidings).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung windshield hindi nagustuhan ni proto gawa niya. Inulit niya at no extra charge to my friend. Humaba lang yung oras pero walang extra gastos.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo mahal as I've said on the other thread 1k lang sinigil sa akin for lumina on my CRV 1 piece din windshield and rear glass...ganun din super black all round then medium for the windshield.

I Don't know if it's bec I know the store owner and distributor siya ng lumina most probably but what im trying to say pwede niyo pa tawaran ng sagad yun SRP

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    OT lang. is lumina and lumar the same kind of tints? if not the same which is better?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas mahal yata llumar, hinde ko na alam mga price dahil tagal ko na hinde magpapatint mga free na Lang Sa casa kaya hinde ko na alam mga prices.

Lumina ka na Sa sobrang mura pwde ka magpalit once or twice a year

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ma try ito soon. ayusin ko muna suspension ko.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    stupid question: Are they applying the tint on the exterior part of glass? Not inside anymore?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They were trimming the tint when the photos were taken. Tint is applied inside after trimming and heating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mang Proto, Mang Mong and the Banawe Tint Tambays