New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My windshield has an existing tint but only 1/3 upper portion. The lower part around 2/3 has none. Its shade is also quite light. I am thinking of installing a shade on the entire windshield although hindi yung pitaka darkest. Siguro yung mid lang para kita parin pag gabi. Ang reason for not removing the existing tint is para me Additional pa din syang darker shade sa taas ng windshield to protect the driving vision during the day.

Also what is the best shade for the front and what brand. My vehicle is a Fortuner 2016. Tia

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    My windshield has an existing tint but only 1/3 upper portion. The lower part around 2/3 has none. Its shade is also quite light. I am thinking of installing a shade on the entire windshield although hindi yung pitaka darkest. Siguro yung mid lang para kita parin pag gabi. Ang reason for not removing the existing tint is para me Additional pa din syang darker shade sa taas ng windshield to protect the driving vision during the day.

Also what is the best shade for the front and what brand. My vehicle is a Fortuner 2016. Tia
    it's not difficult to remove the old tint and install the new tint.
    all you do is watch and sip zagu.
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    pangit kakalabasan, and susceptible sa bubbles. dapat other way around, una full windshield tint then "visor" tint