New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    RainX is easy to apply versus a good hydrophobic wax. Im still waiting for rain to pour lol. hope this lasts a week or so..

Anybody else Using this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I use Glass Science scrub cleaner and then the Rain Clear gel. Can last up to one month during the rainy months here in PH.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    maganda review nung nano4life sa lazada.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I use RainX spray as well. I just spray and wipe every time I wash my car. Takes 2 minutes.

I have Nano4Life and Glaco on my shelf, might try them out once the rainy season starts.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Since I rarely see any comments on the Glaz line of Microtex:

Tried the Microtex Glaz Stain Out and Stain Guard combo on my rear window. Water marks don't form as easily compared to non treated windows. 1 week after application I washed my car and that's when I noticed it had good hydrophobicity. Will take note moving forward how long this would last.

Will try on my windshield next time. I am particularly interested if the combination will remove some stubborn watermarks.

Does anybody else have any experience with this the Glaz line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    I have an unused bottle of RainX at home that Im hesitant to use due to some negative comments I read from this forum of its use. Your reviews will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    RainX is easy to apply versus a good hydrophobic wax. Im still waiting for rain to pour lol. hope this lasts a week or so..

Anybody else Using this?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Am as well a user of Rain X, kakaaliw ang hydrophobic rain effect nya...literally if you're traveling more than 60kph you wouldn't be needing your wiper the rain beads just dribble up you windshield. I apply it every 3months...sa windshield lang...the rest of the Glass can last yun effect for about 6months. Well my ride naman is mostly garage queen for half of the month, kaya cguro it is lasting that much.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    I have an unused bottle of RainX at home that Im hesitant to use due to some negative comments I read from this forum of its use. Your reviews will be much appreciated.

I also tried Rain-X and not satisfied, the Elevo brand is much better, same ease to apply as the Rain-X but last longer.
    The best among the three is Glass Science, but its so tedious to apply, but the effect will last for months.
    I also noticed a lot of windshield watermarks weeks after I started using Rain-X.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Am as well a user of Rain X, kakaaliw ang hydrophobic rain effect nya...literally if you're traveling more than 60kph you wouldn't be needing your wiper the rain beads just dribble up you windshield. I apply it every 3months...sa windshield lang...the rest of the Glass can last yun effect for about 6months. Well my ride naman is mostly garage queen for half of the month, kaya cguro it is lasting that much.
    hope it rains na hahahhaa

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    I also tried Rain-X and not satisfied, the Elevo brand is much better, same ease to apply as the Rain-X but last longer.
    The best among the three is Glass Science, but its so tedious to apply, but the effect will last for months.
    I also noticed a lot of windshield watermarks weeks after I started using Rain-X.
    ito lng choice ko.. hope my ninja application skills is as good as jiggs...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast