New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    hi peeps, help me out here, i just found out this morning na may hard water stains yung front windshield ng car ko (color white)...sa tingin ko nakuha ko ito sa tulo ng aircon yesterday night... , ngayon i use water to remove it, ayaw matangal, i use rubbing compound, natangal ,pero konti lang.... what is the effective way to remove it? or ndi na talaga ito matatangal unless replace ko yung windshield?...anyone of you peeps have experienced this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go to More than Looks Forum. it has been asked there.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bring it to our shop Big Bert's Professional Detailers or call us at 415-0979 and look for David.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    san po yung big berts?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where redline was formely located... along araneta ave.

6. FrankDrebin Guest

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I heard/read good comments on this "Strip-it" brandname sold at concorde daw...forgot the maker.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    thanks mga peeps, i used "strip it" by pylon, 350 php, and it works! pero nakakatamad la nga mag rub, dahil you shold rub it 3-5 x just to have the stain removed...:mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I used vinegar (as a home remedy) and it worked but only minimally.

Then i went to a car shop (like Concorde) to buy ELEVO WATER MARK REMOVER. It cost me just around 250bucks. I used it on my civic's windshield, 4 windows and rear window and my mom's pajero windows too.

Tanggal lahat ng water mark stains! It's definitely worth it coz even after using it on both cars, more 2/3 pa ang laman ng bottle.

Plus it's very easy to use. No hard rubbing required. Just spread it lightly with the sponge that comes in the box! Use gloves because it could sting or itch your skin a bit. Don't use it on mirrors. Only clear glass windows.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Baking soda.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how to remove hard water stains in the windshield?