New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    .. That has accumulated dirt, gunk through the years. Rain drops stays it doesnt slide, wiper jumps and leave s a streak. Any suggestions would greatly help. Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Use the Glass Science windshield Scrub, then use Megs Ultimate Compound to remove those wax build up. I tried it on mine and the qipers glide smoothly.

RainX is only good on slight rains and you don't use your wipers. Once RainX fades it is far more worse than your original problem.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rainx should.be applied ONLY on clean windshields. if you apply without cleaning then the wiper will shudder.

clean with a good window glass cleaner and Joy dishwashing detergent to get rid of wax. scrub well using a windshield cleaner clotch (3M). do not let the water dry but instead wipe it dry with a cloth. then you can apply rainx

kung city driving di nga kaya ng rainx lang ang heavy rain. pero i drive without wipers even on heavy rain on the hiway. if you are going over 60 kph the wind will be strong enough for rainx to do its job.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Rubbing compound with drops of kerosene just to glide.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguardwars View Post
    Use the Glass Science windshield Scrub, then use Megs Ultimate Compound to remove those wax build up. I tried it on mine and the qipers glide smoothly.

RainX is only good on slight rains and you don't use your wipers. Once RainX fades it is far more worse than your original problem.

Agree on this one, Rain X will cause more problems than solve them.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguardwars View Post

Agree on this one, Rain X will cause more problems than solve them.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    glass cleaner lang ako..... yung usual stuff na ginagamit sa bahay.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Car wax. Hindi maalis agad pero in the long run, matatanggal din.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Car wax. Hindi maalis agad pero in the long run, matatanggal din.
    Bro,
    May tamang stroke ba sa paglagay ng wax for this? Experience ko kasi pag nalagyan ng wax yung windshield tapos umulan ng malakas madalas tumatalon yung wiper....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast