New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I removed stickers from my windshield that have been placed there for 4 years. However, I couldn't remove the sticker marks. Ex. The sticker is square. When I removed it, it left this thin fine square line that couldn't be removed no matter how hard I rub it. I already gave it a month since I thought I could remove it through constant washing but it didn't.

Maybe you know products that could remove it coz the glass doesn't look good with those stickers marks. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    try scraping it with a small thin blade. preferrably a pocket knife... para may pwersa.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    try to wipe it with glaze...you can buy it from any hardware, sabihin mo lang glaze...or if you want a more expensive one, go to automotive section of ACE hardware and look for wax or cleaning solution for glass...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    try to wipe it with glaze...you can buy it from any hardware, sabihin mo lang glaze...or if you want a more expensive one, go to automotive section of ACE hardware and look for wax or cleaning solution for glass...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Spray wd40 on it, give some time for it to soak, then wipe/rub off with a rag.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks guys, I would definitely try those. Hopefully your advices will become the solutions that I have long been waiting for.hehe

*daimoah: I already tried that but it seems that the mark has already became a part of the mirror. Thanks for the advice anyway.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bili ka ng goo gone. available iyan sa true value at handyman stores (not sure about ace though). you can use it also as tar remover, shoe scuff remover, etc. very useful iyan around the house & on your car

check mo na lang sa google to know what it looks like
    Last edited by baludoy; August 16th, 2008 at 07:41 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    try a hair blower

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Thanks guys, I would definitely try those. Hopefully your advices will become the solutions that I have long been waiting for.hehe

*daimoah: I already tried that but it seems that the mark has already became a part of the mirror. Thanks for the advice anyway.
    does the part you're saying have a tint? kasi po baka mark na ng tint iyun at hindi na pantay pagka babad sa araw kasi dati may sticker.

if ever po na hindi at residue pa rin po talaga ng sticker, i second that use wd40, ingat lang po matuluan mga rubbers, or if you want may 3m sticker remover po na nabibili sa mga ace or diy.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    try 3m adhesive remover. also, wet a rag with hot water tapos patong for mga 5 mins. this will soften the material.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How do I remove sticker marks?