New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Guys need your suggestions regarding sa mga kinds of compound like "rubbing", "polishing", "scratch remover", "polishing" etc... that i can use to solved my windshield problem. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I had the same problem with my honda but brought it for dent repair and the dent repair guys repaired it for a small fee..it is at 31 examiner st. in quezon city 09178942515

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rnillas View Post
    I had the same problem with my honda but brought it for dent repair and the dent repair guys repaired it for a small fee..it is at 31 examiner st. in quezon city 09178942515
    How much did it cost? ty..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sila Frank ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post

Guys need your suggestions regarding sa mga kinds of compound like "rubbing", "polishing", "scratch remover", "polishing" etc... that i can use to solved my windshield problem. Thanks!

You can just bring it to a detailer. If the scratches are shallow, they can buff & polish the windshield smooth.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You can just bring it to a detailer. If the scratches are shallow, they can buff & polish the windshield smooth.

Thanks again!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    May wiper marks yung akin, light lang, kaya ba ng Frankline yun?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sir I texted Frankline, they don't offer this service daw.

HELP: How to remove "scratches" from a Windshield?