New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Good day ! Just went to Handy man and Ace near my area and unfortunately we I cannot see the elevo glass cleaner and I ended up buying the armor all glass cleaner.

Anyway I also bought a very fine sand paper 2500. I was wondering if I could also use this to clean the wind shield glass.

I have at home -a salt water aquarium and I used these fine sand paper to clean the glass scales and its very effective.

Just wondering If I could use it also.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Icis View Post
    Good day ! Just went to Handy man and Ace near my area and unfortunately we I cannot see the elevo glass cleaner and I ended up buying the armor all glass cleaner.

Anyway I also bought a very fine sand paper 2500. I was wondering if I could also use this to clean the wind shield glass.

I have at home -a salt water aquarium and I used these fine sand paper to clean the glass scales and its very effective.

Thanks in advance.
    To be sure get those Elevo winshield cleaner, marami sa Robinson's Do It Yourself Center at sa True Value shops.

Be sure to wet first the glass and body before applying the Elevo liquid medyo harsh yung chemical and use hand gloves.

Di ko lang sure kung ang nakakatanggal ng water marks ay yung appllicator/scrubber pads na parang scotch brite or minimal lang ang effect noong chemical ng Elevo Medyo mahirap din magtanggal ang water marks using Elevo lalo na malaki ang winshield.

Makikita mo na malinis na salamin when you hose it with water, pantay ang dulas ng tubig.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I got curious po. What's on the glass that made you think of using sandpaper? Hope you could post a pic or two. Thanks.

My auto detailing experiences:
    http://autodetailingexperience.blogspot.com/

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004

Thanks in advance.
    just an experience with using sandpaper on windshield. i tried it before. it looked very promising. the problem occurred when i used it at night and headlights were coming my way. there was glare and sabog na sabog. i couldnt see anymore. the sandpaper marks were very visible.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I also use Elevo glass and plastic cleaner and very useful removed the blackish color and safer to use than the sand paper even though its finer it is an abrasive that why
    it may leave scrathes .

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, all you need are two cups of baking soda and a wet white rag. Strong arms recommended.
    Last edited by Horsepower; December 19th, 2009 at 12:15 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i may have posted this already, but my body shop buddy supplied me a good amount of very fine steel wool that i use for glass esp water marks and oversprays. i try not to use too many chemicals, so for general cleaning i use my quick detailer spray which is my wash liquid and water.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Question:

Why not use rubbing compund? Wet your windhshield the get a wet rag then put some rubbing compund on it. Rub it to your windshield until satisfied. After, wash your windshield. look and feel to notice the difference Nagawa ko na ito and the results are better compared when using elevo watermark remover. Ive only use 3m rubbing compound that can be bought in sachet.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mau2485 View Post
    Question:

Why not use rubbing compund? Wet your windhshield the get a wet rag then put some rubbing compund on it. Rub it to your windshield until satisfied. After, wash your windshield. look and feel to notice the difference Nagawa ko na ito and the results are better compared when using elevo watermark remover. Ive only use 3m rubbing compound that can be bought in sachet.

Yong sakin naman! Polishing compound mabibili sa Handyman Kulay brown sya at 69 pesos lang. tanggal talag yong watermarks. Kailangan lang kaunting tyaga.Basain lang yong salamin at basahan lagyan ng Polishing compound kuskusin hangang sa mawala, Subukan nyo!.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    [size=1]Bride [/size][size=1]wedding dress[/size][size=1] is one of the best modifier, it can show us the beautiful curve was dripping try to, but can also be modified under our well, so when the bride to wear for their wedding, they Exhibition emerged in the most beautiful side. So how are we going to choose their own wedding dress then?1, inviting the prospective husband or Jiemei Tao together to help you choose the most suited to their wedding. 2, wear light-colored, removable shoulder strap underwear, to avoid the embarrassment of drop out of underwear. 3, wear light-colored high-heeled shoes. When the girls wear high heels, the body tend to be more upright, more self-confidence, coupled with the effect of wedding will be better. 4, we should set up and the hair, will be more showing your elegant temperament. 5, if you have the wedding before it is concealed want to use the first yarn, and then to choose the head of relatively large yarn to ensure that the length of the first yarn cover down between the chest and lower abdomen.[/size][size=14][size=14][size=1]Source: Sufica [/size][size=1]wedding dress[/size][size=1]yiwu hotel[/size][size=3]Cheap cell phone[/size][size=3] [/size][size=3]wholesale china cell phone[/size][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Have anyone used Fine sand paper 2500 to clean wind shield